CREATING A NEW UNIVERSE (Season 1)

It was believed that the existence of Gods...WAS A LIE! Yet nobody has ever seen a God, however people had theories of how Gods were watching on them, and they could feel connections while they were sleeping. The dreams people had in their mind...it was like Gods were trying to communicate with them...but how does that work exactly?

Nobody knew the answer, while scientists, and Zomboss himself, had a fact that God was communicating with them through angels, which were showing things that could happen in your life, yet there seemed to be no possibility of such dreams or nightmares to actually happen in the real world.

At that time, most people said that Gods aren't real, although soon...

A young adventurer, called "Lamsy Arton" (That's me), had the opportunity to see a God with his own eyes, in the Lost City of Dermolia, which is the place that is highly appreciated by adventurers, explorers and relic hunters. Lamsy Arton was amazed by what he saw at the top of the Rendermin Temple, known as one of the biggest temple in Lost City. He saw an old man on a flying cloud, with a long black beard, two small chinese banners on his shoulders, one fez hat, and dressed with a nice red costume. Lamsy Arton was unable to speak at that moment, and stood still, looking at the old God. The old God turned his head, and looked at the young adventurer:

God Of Wealth: "Hey there, my friend, I was waiting for you to come."

Lamsy Arton: "Hey there...Uh, do I know you?"

God Of Wealth: "Fellow adventurer, my name is Lucifer Wardoom, your name is Lamsy Arton, and you're on your way of becoming

God Of Wealth: "Fellow adventurer, my name is Lucifer Wardoom, your name is Lamsy Arton, and you're on your way of becoming..."

Lamsy Arton: What?! How do you know my name? Are you a God?

Lucifer Wardoom: "I know not only your name, young adventurer, I know everything about you, and I know what you will become in the future, same for other people that live on this planet."

Lamsy Arton: "Wait, you know

Lamsy Arton: "Wait, you know...my future?"

Lucifer Wardoom: "Oh, yes, YES! And you were chosen to be the first one that meets me. You have the sign of specialty inside you, boy."

Lamsy Arton: "You're saying that I might be...special?"

Lucifer Wardoom: "Indeed, my friend, you will soon become a TRUE adventurer."