His Menacing Voice

(Kamis POV)

It’s a new transition, it is, I believe. At least I want to since there is no turning back now.

    I look around the prestigious school decorated with white roses since they wanted to congratulate incoming students.”Disgusting” I mutter since I saw a couple making out on the side of the school looking like there on the urge of fucking.

           I find my class and go in only to see a flustered boy with a girl, a guy with glasses screaming at a po- yeah a porcupine and a red haired guy making goo-goo eyes at the porcupine.

          I sit down in my seat only to notice a guy that had black hair and looked kinda ho- no, No, NO. i'm not gay and I'll never be gay like EVER. That's disgusting just like my parents say. 

        (3rd person POV)

          "Hey" The black haired male said to the small fragile yellow haired boy. As the yellow haired boy turned around a massive chill of pleasure went down his spine. The black haired males voice was seductive somehow.

          "Yeah what's up" the yellow haired male said holding back his urge of asking him out right then and there.

          "What's your name, mines Sero Hanta but please call me Hanta"

          "Well mines Kaminari Denki… wait isn't that your first name?" Kaminari said as calmly as he could.

          "I mean your gonna call me that in bed someday so might as well get used to it." Sero said with a smug face and piercing eyes.

          "I-I'm uh-" Kaminari said in shock not knowing what to say next. 

          "Come swing by my dorm later on" Sero said in a menacing voice as he passed a note with his assigned dorm number on it.

          "O-okay" the slender boy said clearly shaking.

          Later on they went off to their dorms but since Hanta was so tall Kaminari couldnt catch up so he went to his dorm to change into seductive shorts and a black crop top.

       He arrived at Seros dorm later on. As the slender boy with yellow hair walked in to the dorm the tall male made eye contact looking at him through the holes of his shirt since he was changing.

          "Shit I didint lock it" the tall black haired male thought as the yellow haired male blushed profusely as he slammed the door and ran.

Word count 406 (sorry its short)✌✌🌈