𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇

Start from the beginning

"well, we have to do proud mary in wheelchairs. that's in." artie says to everyone.

"and don't stop believing, for sure." finn added.

"what about the ballad?" tina asked.

"i would be thrilled to contribute a ballad from my repertoire." rachel said, standing up and walking over to ms.pillsbury.

"okay, you know what, miss bossy pants? enough." mercedes started, standing out of her chair. "i've worked just as hard as you, and i'm just as good as you." she continued, making her way towards rachel. "you know, you always end up stealing the spotlight."

"mercedes, do you honestly think you're as strong of a balladeer as i am?" rachel challenged.

mercedes then turned around, mouthing "balladeer?" to everyone, making andy shrug.

ms.pillsbury tells rachel to give mercedes a try, the guidance counselor and rachel sitting down.

"do i even need to tell you what song?" mercedes said to the pianist, who andy still didn't know the name of. he shook his head, mercedes turning to the orchestra. "horns, strings, keep up."

"and i am telling you"

andy sat up, excitement shoot up her body. she was singing and i'm am telling you i'm not going by jennifer holiday. andy loved this song.

"i'm not going"

andy looked at rachel, seeing that she had this look on her face making andy smile.

"there's no way i will"

andy stood up as mercedes continued the song, jumping up and down with the beat.

"and you, and you, and you
you're gonna love me"

"yes!" andy yelled as she clapped.

andy smiled as rachel went up to mercedes, saying that she was gonna give her the part of the ballad

(i know this scene was shortened, but i'm just too excited to get to the important part)

~~~

andy was walking into the choir room, seeing finn on top of puck, punching him. and punching him. and punching him.

she looked at everyone else, who was just watching in shock. she saw quinn standing there, tears in her eyes, making the miller girl furrow her eyebrows.

andy ran forward, pulling finn off of puck, mr.schue running in to help her.

"hey! get off of him! knock it off! get off! get off! get off!" mr.schue yelled as he pulled finn away from puck, andy going to stand in front of the mohawk wearing boy.

"tell the truth!" finn yelled at puck, matt and mike holding him back now.

"punk just walked in and sucker punch me." puck told mr.schue.

"well, that was more than a sucker punch." andy heard eric mumble, making her glare at him. he held his hands up in surrender.