Joke

I woke up. Sadly. I got out my bed and got ready to go to UA. I mean first years would be happy and excited for today, it would be their first day. I am a third year though. So yAyY so fun. Once I finished up getting ready I got down stairs and saw my sisters. They locked eyes together, nodded then looked at me. "Good moring, Sunny!" Lighting said, in her cheery happy voice, while Thunder just smiled at me. "Good moring, ready for your first day of 8th grade?"  I said,smirking. They both let out a grunt. "No not really, but hope you have a good day at UA!" Thunder said like she was upset but changed her tone to happy towards the end. I rolled my eyes and pat their head's. "I will but... I'm gonna be late if I eat Breakfast here, so I'll grab something and then head out." I said,sighing.  Walking toward the fridge and looking for a yogurt, I heard my mom's voice. Knowing she think's I'm not the best person in the world. I quickly grab my 'breakfast' and run out the house.

Time skip

I made it to school a few mintues before the bell rung. I sat in my seat and just listen to the conversation that was closes to me.
"Did you hear about that Villian that is all over the news?! He's kinda cute!"
"Yeah! Although he is strangely going after houses with cat's in them?  That's something people noticed."
"Ohhh~ He'll come to my house and I'll catch em!"
I snickered at what one of the girls said, the bell rung and class started.

AnOThEr TimE SkIp SOrRy

I walk out UA, dusting off my skirt, the day just ended. I didn't feel like walking all the way home, so I was going to take short cut in the alleyways. I do get close to my house then Knifes are thrown my way. I was about to dodge them, but I felt an impact on me and I fell. I look up and see a black cape. "Just go home Lizzy, you can try again another day." The person in front of me says. "Alright Alright, buh bye!" A muffled voice says, then leaves. The person who THREW me on the ground turns and looks at me and reaches for my hand. I notice he is that new villian the girl's in my class were talking about, I didn't know how to respond, so I say the first thing I can think.
"S-Stay away from me you creep!" I mentally slap myself for stuttering, I shoot water at him. He dodges easily and mumbles loud enough for my to hear. "I just saved you thou-" I cut him off "It doesn't matter if you 'saved' me! You're still creepy!" He smirks at me and changes his pitch of voice to be high.(Something like Monokuma) "I just wanted to save a cute little girl like you~." He says, that smug smirk turning into a smile. I got up from where I was and say "Why are you acting.... uh?" "Funny? Silly? Stupid?" he says, backing away from me, as if I was the creep. "Yes, exactly." I mumble and cross my arms. "Can you move now? I want to go home." He gives me a blank face, blinking slowly. "okay." he said, turning anf walking the way I was going to go, and turning the corner. I start  walking out the alleyway. Once I'm out, I look both ways to see if he's gone. "Huh.." I whisper, smiling to myself, knowing that a villian can take a joke.