Dear Izumi,

I'll be thinking of you, so please hurry and wake up soon! I'd also like to apologize. I'm sorry that I snapped at you a couple of times when you and Uraraka weren't getting along so well.

I got you a package of bath bombs. You put them in the water when you bathe and they turn the water different colours and have a relaxing effect. You should try them out!

Wishing you well,

Momo

Glancing over to the basket, I wouldn't have known what they were if the package hadn't labelled them. There were 6 different coloured spheres: black, blue, yellow, green, orange and purple. They looked kind of weird, but a part of me was curious.

Izumi,

I thought these would look great on your totally awesome body! Get better soon!

Mineta

P.S You should send me a pic

A low grumble left my throat as my eyes fell on the black, lacy underwear sitting in the ridiculously large basket. That's it. As soon as I get out of this fucking hospital bed, I'm going to punch him into next week! The little pervert!

Izumi,

I thought you may be a bit bored stuck in the hospital bed, so I found you a book of jokes. It's 300 pages of pure laughter! I thought it may help cheer you up.

Feel better soon, okay?

Sero

Hiya Izumi,

Please get better soon! We're all waiting for you to wake up :)

I thought you might feel a bit grimy, so I got you some scented soaps!

Feel better soon, girl!

Ashido

Izumi,

I found this nice orange-scented candle when I was at the mall, and I thought you would like it. Hospital rooms smell weird sometimes, so maybe this will make it more comfortable for you.

I'm rooting for you to get better,

Hagakure

Hi,

I thought you might want something to do, so I got you a colouring book. I hope you feel better.

Koda

To Izumi,

I thought you might need some writing utensils for some of the other gifts, so I picked up some coloured pens and pencils.

Take it easy,

Sato

Extra,

Don't you dare tell anyone anything about that hug or else! Everyone said I had to do something so I made you some fucking cookies. YOU BETTER FUCKING LIKE THEM OR ELSE!

Get better, idiot!

Lord Explosion Murder

Izumi,

I wasn't sure what kind of stuff you were into, but since you're stuck in the hospital I thought you may want something to do. I saw this sketchbook and decided I'd pick it up for you.

I do hope you get better soon,

Tokoyami

Dearest Izumi,