"Shit Spidey is that blood?" Newt finally saw what his hands were trying to cover. "Did you get shot?!"

Spiderman nodded. "Hurts really bad."

"Okay we're going back to my apartment."

Newt didn't give the boy time to protest, he just picked him up as carefully as he could and held him as close as possible to his chest.

"After I fix you up I'm gonna kick your ass," Newt mumbled as he started walking with the injured boy in his arms.

"D-didn't know they'd have so many guns," Spidey muttered weakly.

Newt shook his head. "Baby boy come on, you're not an amateur, they always have guns."

By the time they got to the apartment Spidey was barely conscious. Newt kicked the apartment door open and placed him on the couch.

"You got another suit?" Newt asked as he pulled one of his emergency knives out of his belt.

"Yeah."

"Good," Newt replied as he immediately sliced the suit open down the side and pulled the fabric off the injured boys stomach.

Newt cringed as he saw the wound. The blood was the most concerning part, also the fact that the bullet was definitely still in there.

"Baby boy this is gonna suck so bad."

Spidey let out a pained sounding laugh as he reached out his hand. "At least hold me while you do whatever you're going to do."

Newt smiled softly and took his hand. "I won't lie to you, this is gonna hurt like a bitch."

"Don't freak out," Spidey said softly before reaching up and tugging his mask off. "I-I couldn't breathe well."

If Newt was attracted to the boy before, it was nothing compared to now. He had soft looking dark brown hair and little moles all over his face that Newt wanted nothing more than to put his mouth on. His skin was smooth and his eyes were deep brown. They would have been more captivating if they weren't red with tears and squinted in pain.

"I appreciate the staring, but maybe can we do it when there's not a bullet in my stomach?"

Newt shook his head quickly. "Yup, yeah okay bullet yeah." Newt gave the beautiful boy a smile that he hoped looked reassuring. "I'm a pro at this don't worry."

Newt emptied out his belt, grabbing his pathetic excuse for a first aid kit. "I need to pull the bullet out okay baby boy?"

Spidey nodded, pulling his lip between his teeth. "This is gonna hurt so bad."

"Do you want me to lie to you?" Newt asked as he squeezed the boy's hand tighter.

Spidey nodded, the fear suddenly crossing his face.

Newt stupidly pulled the boy's hand to his mouth and placed a soft kiss to the back of his hand. "Now fair maiden, this won't hurt a bit. Right after this simple procedure we will be back to our steamy night of Valentines Day sex."

Spidey let out a soft laugh. "I-It's not Valentine's Day."

Newt gently tapped the bottom of him chin. "Head back baby boy, you're not gonna wanna watch okay?"

Spidey listened as he let his eyes close and his head lay on the arm of the couch.

Newt got to work, doing what he'd done to himself a hundred times before just with a lot more care.

Pulling the bullet out was the worst part. Spidey's screams were awful. The sound ripped from his throat as hot tears poured down his face.

"Ah!" Newt yelped as he finally got the little piece of metal loose. He gently stroked Spidey's side. "There you go baby boy, just gotta do a little more."