I'm So Afraid

Mick continued to drink his beer in the passenger seat of the car and belch, not noticing how angry Stevie seemed to be with him, "That party sucked balls. I don't know why you got your knickers in such a knot to go to that shit." He burped, mocking her in a drunken tone, fiddling with her car radio. She starts the car and looks at him. The pulls out of the driveway onto the road "I was having a good conversation, and you dragged me out of there just because you want to go home. To do what? Go home and get high?" Clicks the radio off once he moves his hand. "Can you please not drink while i'm driving". Mick scoffs, annoyed by Stevie's control freak attitude, "well excuse me if I didn't want to hang around those D list celebrities, other than Harrison I couldn't give a fuck about any of em, including that dickhead Buckingham." He grumbles. He rolls his eyes cranking the window handle chucking the beer out the window, the bottle smashing on the road, "there. Happy?" He spits aggressively, "getting high is the only fun thing to do around home, since you haven't put out in god knows how long." She looks at him throwing the bottle at the window and doesn't even want to comment at that because her anger is fuming. "Did you ever think that maybe there's a reason why I don't want to fuck you?? And don't say that about Lindsey. Because you'd still be a "d" list celebrity if it weren't for him. Or whatever you call them. And Mike happens to be a very talented man. If he wasn't, why would George have him over? Them, all of them are talented." Mick growls in the back of his throat, the alcohol heightening his aggressive thoughts, "I should of fucking known, you've been eyeing Buckingham ever since you joined the group. I knew he only let you join because you're a fucking slut." He laughs bitterly, slamming his fist on the dash, "talented, please. Of course YOU would think they're talented. You probably sucked them all off when I wasn't looking." He shook his head, angry, "you juSt fucking wait till we get home." He said darkly and threatening. Slouching back in his seat in satisfaction at the way Stevie visibly tensed at his words. Stevie just look ahead trying now to kill the both of them. "you're a fucking asshole Mick"doesn't say anything because she already knows shes in trouble. "Mhm, keep it going Stevie.. see where that gets ya." His tone extremely threatening, tapping his fingers menacingly on the dash as an eerie count down to her doom. She quickly glances at him and then looks at his fingers on the dash board "...you're not going to hurt me again. I won't let you". "Uh huh, keep telling yourself that. YOU hurt me ALL the time Stevie, fucking hypocritical whore!" He shouts, startling her with his outburst. He slaps her across the face and exhales harshly, staying silent for a moment, "take me home and shut up I just want to fucking get out of this metal death box trapped with the fucking she devil herself." She looks ahead as her face turns bright red from where he hit her. She doesn't look at him so he doesn't see her eyes tear up. Thinking to herself, I hurt him- right. I hurt him all the time. By what?? Not giving him sex. Horny bastard. Keeps to herself.

for now on mydadpaul is helping me write these