January 12th 1770

Dear Diary,

Hello Diary. Since this is the first time I am writing in you I suppose  I shall introduce myself to you. My name is Ella Sarah Rachel and I am 10 years old and I was born on December 20th 1759. My journey to this point is really quite intresting. My family arrived in the new world after escaping the king's religious persecutions. They have told me family stories about how difficult and scary it was. They came to Boston to practice their religion and open a bakery. I shall tell you one of the stories of their journey as they have told them to me. 3 days before they arrived at boston mother got really sick and the only cure was corn. Mother was close to dying on the day they arrived luckily we arrived and got her corn before she died so now she is alive and well.

I live in boston with my mother, father, 13 year old sister Charity and 9 year old brother Caleb. My parents are bakers and Charity, Caleb and I help with the bakery. I can't wait till I come of age to really be a baker, 3 years to go!

Caleb and Charity's full names are Charity Hope Rachel and Caleb Joshua Rachel. My parents names are John Jacob Rachel and Jane Abigal Rachel. My mother's parents or my grandparents names are Miles Daniel Opal and Mary Millecent Opal. My fathers parents names are Nigel Jacob Rachel and Hope Trinity Rachel. I have 3 friends that are the same age as me there names are Hannah Dolly Aaron, Rachel Hope Samuel, and Isaac Ezra Oliver. Now I believe I have introduced you to myself as best I could.

Sincerely,
Ella Sarah Rachel

Hey. OMG there were so many mistakes in there it took all of my will power to write them, I am cringing so hard right now.