2

Mysterios POV.

Everything was still dark, I couldn't feel anything as I felt like I was sinking into a sea of regret. I was starting to regret of what I've done in my pass. Yet I had my reasons in why I've done this.. Tony made me a joke to everyone my carrier was ruined inculding my dream.. so then I met up with people who where like me. Felt like family. The old gold days he had with him was great in a way. He seemed abit in pain then as he seemed abit scared. Is this how death was? Him regretting what he's done and then remembering the good memories then bad? Not intell I heard a voice. A familiar one as my eyes shot open. It was so bright as I groaned from seeing it as I shifted abit in a bed to wince in pain. I opened my eyes abit to see the bandages around my waist yet I had some chain like braclet around my leg intell I slowly realized it was one of those house arrest things. My eyes were slowly adjusting from the light as I sighed. How did i not die instead I'm alive. I couldn't sit up sense everytime I tried to move pain would fill my hips, he tend to hate the feeling intell the memories slowly flooded back in. He cursed to himself abit as he looked around the room. It wasn't his house, and it sure was not where he lived as that's when he knew he was in someone's house or they just bought him a house. It was weird the fact that I was hooked to many wires in a room. I slowly glanced at a door before hearing a voice, that damn teen seemed to be here which he was not looking forward to then. "Mr Stark don't worry!! I'll make sure he won't yea.. I just only wanted to visit him is all! I'll be careful DON'T worry again!!" I raised a brow by then intell I was able to notice Peter, that damn spider. "Oh hey Mysterio! I see your awake.." he seemed to look away by then with a light frown. Why is the kid even frowning probably becuase of me or something? Oh well I tend to not even care anyways. "I don't tend to rely on visiting you eh.. I just only tend to you can say.. to say if your okay?" I squinted abit as I knew from that moment that he didn't know on what he was going to say. "Well. The question Is why did you come to visit me when I tried to kill you inculding your friends.." Peter glanced at Mysterio before sighing.

Peter POV.

I was honestly suprised that.. mysterious was alive, he thought he was dead once he got shot the fact that he didn't move, but I tend to realize that he was only alive due to the wound not being fatal so far and luckily he didn't bleed out, I honestly think he could change well probably if I am around.. even though he did try to kill me I do forgive him not after he tried to kill my friends but everyone deserves a second chance, it toke me some time though to convince Nick to let him go at least under my wing. Even though I'm a teen I could be forgiving in a way. I just dont like leaving people to be stuck in the oass as I know a little bit about Mysterio. He had a little History with Stark. Yet he wanted to know what was the history but he felt noisy to in a way. "Well.. I only came to visit that your under house arrest for now.. and that I forgive you and want you to change and be a good person! Theirs always good in people you know..!" He seemed to look at me before looking away with a small frown. "How would you know kid? You don't even know me. You dont know if I have hoof in me or something like that, if I did have good in me I would not have been in here the first place anyways, and once where painted like villans where treated like trash.. we all have history in a way. If where heors or not.. it wouldn't matter." I glanced at Mysterio before sighing. "I don't care if your a villan or so!! I only care about you as a person. I dont need to care on what you've done becuase it's in the pass!! All we can do is move in the future.. and that's it.." I looked at the window to hear the sounds of the birds chirping. Peter smiled abit then before looking off with a frown. "I want to at least be their Mysterio to support you and that's all.. let's not look back at the pass as it's not good.. it's best to move on.. move on to be better.. to learn knew things and to experience more to life, I know I wouldn't know how It feels to be like you and on why you do these kinds of things, but I am good enough to understand why some people do these things, and many people have their reasons like the usual, shucks.. I don't know the history btween you and Mr.Stark but alm I can rely on or know is that. You both did not work so well with each other." I said faintly as Mysterio blinked at me with a small surprise.

Mysterio Pov.

"Funny how you think theirs hope in me kid.. their is no hope for me as I'm going to rot in this place and you know it as well.." I frowned as I was spitting facts in a way. "Besides.. in a way.. your foolish enough to trust me becuase I could do this again, or I could use you again. It could happen at any moment is all I know."

//1,000 words well more then it damn I've reached the slight max oof