13

"I can't do this!" I exclaimed as tears fell like Niagara falls.

"You can't do what?" He looked at me with the sweetest sorrow look in his eyes

"The baby isn't yours Harry" I sighed

Harry's face broke into pieces, you could see the life leave his eyes, even is he wasn't dead. He looked at me and shook his head

"That can't be true, you are only supposed to love me and no one else, I can't fucking believe you right now" he stood up and started packing around the bathroom, throwing things, I was mortified "I bring you into my life and you do this to me seriously"

Tears rolled down his face

"I'm so-"

"I can't believe I ever thought that you was find enough for me, for a second that I believed that you deserved all my love and attention, all you do is fucking use people, fucking screw it. I'm going to stay the night at Katie's. Before I go who's the dad?!" He asked angerily.

"Simon…." My voice trailed off into the abyss.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS" he screamed at me, it was a stupid mistake. He left the door slamming it behind him, leaving me broken in tears, I knew I had messed up but not this bad.

°°°
Andy: hey Simon! Can you come over I think we need to talk about something quite serious X
Simon: yes of course, I'll be over in five minutes, just gotta get changed, is everything okay?
Andy: perfectly fine, see you in 5

°°°
I took a deep breath in.

"I brought you here today to tell you that I'm pregnant and you are the father, it couldn't have been Harry and I have my reasons to support that, and I don't know what you want to do but I am keeping the baby no matter what" I said sternly

"Wow" he placed his cold hands on my stomach "that's amazing, I'm going to be the best father this baby will have the best life" his eyes smiled to me.

At least someone wasn't mad at me, all I could think about was Harry though, Harry was the boy I loved, not Simon nor any other boy. It had always been Harry.

And it always will be..