Goodbye I'm leaving for good

CHAPTER 1

ANNA'S POV

"Anna get your fat ass up before me and Ryan go up there " damn you Tyler "okay I'm coming" ugh time to make breakfast for the pack then do my chores. I don't go to school because I'm not worthy to apparently.

I took a quick shower and got dressed in jeans and a black hoodie with Jacob black on it, and I left my ugly boring brown hair down. As I made my way down to the kitchen I talked to my wolf,raindrop, yes I know what your thinking how can I talk to my wolf when I didn't shift yet and the answer is I actually shifted when I was 5.

Raindrop always said I was special but when ever I ask why or how she just says you will find out soon. Ugh

When I get to the kitchen I started to make eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, pancakes, and made the younger wolves lunch for school. After I finished making their food I took an apple and ran up stairs. As I walked over to the last group of teens which just happened to be the alphas son, Luke, my brothers and the betas son, Samuel. As I got to them I remembered it was Lukes and my brothers birthdays as well as the day they find their mates. i went up to them and handed them their homework and mummbled "happy birthday."

"Hey slut..." oh god here comes the pack sluts, Brittney, Amber and Precious, " dont ever talk to anyone EVER again since you know we all are kind of like better than and just so you remember... heres a 'small note' "

As soon as brittney said that everyone started to punch,hit and kick me just like any other 'normal' day, but then i felt shocks 3 different times. I looked only to see Luke,Tyler, and Ryan looked at each other in shock. Then i realized all three of them are my mates?!?!

Rain is this what you meant when you said we were special??

Maybeeeee..... Well kind of there might be more to it than three matessss!!

Ugh why wont you just tell me already?!?!!

"Okay guys leave her alone me, Tyler and Ryan have something we want to annonce!" said Luke

Ryan this time spoke and said" we have found all of our mates and..... its Anna but...." "WE, LUKE MOONING, RYAN AZUL AND TYLER AZUL REJECT YOU, ANNA RUE AZUL, OMEGA AS OUR MATES!!!!!!!" they all together. "Oh and by the way Anna you were adopted"

As if on cue i started screaming out in pain. It felt as though my insides were burning. Thay all started to leave for school laughing at my screaming and crying figure.

As soon as they left I ran up to my 'room' and packed what ever clothes i had which fit in a medium rucksack and i grabbed the money my parents left behind for me. After i was packed i wrote a quick and simple note and left it on the counter then i wrote one for my ''brothers'' and Luke.

After i did that and put all the notes where everyone would find them i leaped out of my window and shifted into my beautiful white wolf with a electric blue simble and golden eyes.

A/N HEY MY LOVELY READERS I KNOW ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE MY LAST UPDATE BUT BETWEEN SCHOOL, HOMEWORK AND DANCE IT HARD TO FIND TIME BUT HERES CHAPTER 1 HOPED YOU ALL LIKED IT

PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ALSO PLZ CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK BEYOND ANGELS, WEREWOLVES AND VAMPIRES THX AND STAY AWESOME AND I WILL HOPEFULLY UPDATE SOON