XII : We Meet Again

Start from the beginning

Aang and I groaned impatiently, waiting for her to come back. I glanced at the cat and petted it. After awhile she spoke up again. "Oh here's what I've been looking for! Plum blossom."

"Finally." I mumbled giving the cat one last pet.

"Thanks for all your help!" Aang grabbed the bowl.

"Paws off!" She swatted his hands away. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Taking the cure to our friends." Aang stood back massaging his hand.

The old lady laughed. "This isn't the cure. It's Miyuki's dinner. Plum blossom is her favorite."

"So we waited for nothing?" I groaned on frustration.

"What about our friends?" Aang asked.

"Well, all they need is some frozen wood frogs. There's plenty of them down in the valley swamp." She explained.

"What am I supposed to do with frozen frogs?" Aang asked still confused.

"Why suck on them of course!" She exclaimed.

"Suck on them?!" Aang and I questioned in unison.

"The frog skin excretes a substance that'll cure your friends, but make sure you get plenty. Once those little critters thaw out they're useless."

Aang and I blinked, "You're insane, aren't you?"

"That's right. Well don't just stand there all day go!" She swatted some of Miyuki's dinner at us.

We ran out but we got caught in some arrows. I pulled one out and I noticed something familiar about it. "Oh no, Aang we have to get out of here!"

A rain of arrows came into us. Aang directed away. It didn't help that much though, we were surrounded by Yuyan Archers.

"Come on Aang!" I pulled the arrow out of his shoe and dragged him out. We avoided as much arrows as possible but eventually found ourselves on the edge of the cliff. Aang jumped pulling me with him. "Aang!"

We jumped tree to tree, each arrow nearing us more than the last. We reached the swamp and jumped into. I pulled a frog out of the water and kept it. "Aang get some frogs!" I yelled as he was a few feet away from me.

I continued to collect more frogs but then an arrow flew past my face. I turned there where two Yuyan Archers nocking an arrow. I threw a blast of air towards them knocking them down. Looking for Aang I saw him tied up in a net. "No!" I blasted air towards them too but there were too many than I expected. I ended up getting pinned by arrows, stuck in a net like Aang.

We were brought to Pohuia Stronghold. "What do we do with the other Airbender?" They asked Zhao.

"Lock her up, I doubt the Fire Lord wouldn't mind the capture of another Airbender." Zhao smirked at me.

I was chained on both my arms and legs. Soon Zhao came back to my prison. "So how did another Airbender survive all this? Care to tell?"

I glared at him. "Where is my brother?"

"So he's your brother, interesting." He grinned at me.

"If you dare hurt him-"

"You'll what? If you haven't noticed you're the one being chained." He looked so amused, I wanted to slap that slimy smirk off that wrinkled face. "Don't worry about him, he isn't going to die. You on the other hand."  He grabbed my face and leaned in. "Such a pretty face, maybe we can arrange something else for you."

I blew wind to him and he ended up on the other side of the room. "Like brother, like sister. As I said to your brother, blow all the wind you want. No one's coming to rescue you."