"A fugitive." Kopi glared.

"MY CREW HAS EVACUATED TO THE LIFEBOATS! PLEASE SEND ASSISTANCE IMMEDIATELY!" The captain cried before the line went dead.

"The Ark's prisoner manifest lists a pirate aboard." Abel explained as him began to type something into the monitor. He then picked up Querl and Kopi's weapons.

"Here are your weapons you two. They will work this time." He chuckled and tossed them to Querl and Kopi. The two easily caught them.

"Are you sure Abel?" Querl asked.

"Not really." Abel smiled nervously. Querl Dox sighed before walking over to the others.

"Come on Tam, I have a boat that you and I can tow to the water." He said to the green haired man standing behind him.

"Wait, you and Tam?" Kopi hissed as Tam silently did a victory dance behind Querl.

"Tam has proven to me earlier today that he can be trusted in a field situation that requires teamwork." Querl glared at them. Kopi and Sorun looked at each other spitefully before back at the Coluan.

"You two will check out those other fugitive signals together." Querl ordered before walking away. Tam turned towards them.

"Yeah, work on that teamwork." Tam smiled before following Querl. Abel gave them the coordinates and Sorun quickly dashed off with Kopi running after him...

Tam and Querl made it to the coast of Kelna with hardly any trouble.

"When did you learn to drive these things Querl?" Tam asked as they rode to speed boat to the ship that sent out the distress signal.

"I've have a 12th level intelligence remember." Querl replied. Soon they boarded the boat. They investigated the deck but found no one.

"Looks like there's no crewmen or pirates here." Querl commented.

"That's too bad. I was hoping for some punching." Tam pouted. Suddenly the boat jolted. Querl and Tam ran to the side and saw something moving below the waves.

"I can't wait to punch some creep." Tam smirked...

Elsewhere Sorun and Kopi were in the mountains trying to locate the pod.

"This is the total opposite of the right way!" Sorun exclaimed.

"You wouldn't know the right if it hit you in the eyes." Kopi glared as they walked away from the mountains and into the forest. Sorun suddenly stopped in his tracks.

"You're never gonna treat me as an equal are you?!" He shouted at her.

"And you're never going to take me seriously are you?!" She asked in rage. Sorun rolled his eyes and turned away.

"I'll com you when I find something." He huffed and started walking away.

"We can't split up! Querl was very specific!" She exclaimed but he was gone. Kopi then tried to use her com-link.

"Sorun? Sorun!" She called but there was only a mix of white noise and static.

"Stupid com-link." She groaned...

Whatever was swimming below the waves started ramming the ship again. Querl Dox struggled to keep his balance while Tam watched the dark object swim around below them.

"Excuse me." Tam smirked and went to jump over the edge.

"Tam no! Wait!" Querl cried. But it was to late. Tam jumped over the edge and onto the object. It was a small submarine.

Superman and the Legion of Superheroesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें