proulouge

Jamell's pov.

" Who lives in a Pineapple under the sea-" Sean sang before getting cut off .

" Shut up, you have no business singing that when you're slow and haven't picked up not one box . " I said as I mugged my younger brother Seán.

" You shut up and go get rid of those ugly ass shit locks in your head , nigga " he snapped back at me saying .

I slapped up upside the head as he cooed , " shit- fuck man- damnit, it slipped" he said as he began covering his head .

I wanna murder him:)

"Shut up and pick some boxes up" I demanded as i patted my head taking a quick break from just unloading the boxes from out the car.

I went to the bathroom to take a double shit after the burritos me and Seân ate in the car on the way to Seattle .

Of course I'd get interrupted so like , 30 minutes after I heard Sean yelling .

The fuck is wrong with this child ?

" JAMELL OUR NEIGHBORS ACROSS THE STREET HERE TO GREET US , GET YO BLACK ASS OUT HEA " I heard .

I'ma beat his ass, I thought .

I began to wipe my ass then flush and wash my hands as I walked outside and seen an average height, caramel , thick figured boy standing near Seán with a boutique in his hand.

The white people shit..

He began to spread his lips apart as I could see the wires in his mouth. " H-hi um, i'm Taymor and t-these are for y-you" he stuttered as he took baby steps towards me and gave me the flowers.

The sight of seeing him so scared and babied up made me leak with pre cum.

He looked so.. innocent , from head to toe , his light- brown eyes, his b-
" JAMELL" I heard .

The fuck.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I looked what appeared Sean yelling .

I began to feel embarrassed.

" O-oh wassup ma , I'm Jamell but , you could address me as Melly " I said

The boy must've gotten turned on by something i've done, cause he'd adjust  his jeans and fix his collar onto his shirt.

"Nice to m-meet you Melly.. and Seán but, I should really get going " . He said shyly as he began walking away

I shot an rude glare at Seán and flicked him off.

" You big dummy" I said as I picked up an box and began loading them into the house.

This chapter was trash but, I'm trying .🤦🏽‍♂️