Chapter two

I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER. HE AND THE BOOKS AND THE FILMS BELONG TO J.K. ROWLING.

THIS IS VERY GAY. DO NOT LIKE WELL THAT IS NOT MY FAULT. I AM NOT FORCING YOU TO READ IT.

Hope you enjoy.
############################

Corvus had now been inside his home for ten weeks. He did not want to go outside. He missed everyone too much. Sure he had the twins but Molly and Arther were like his parents. Ron, Hermione and Ginny were his siblings. That day he went to the Ministry and Diagon Alley was enough for a while.

And he would have stayed inside for longer if it weren't for the article in the daily prophet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BOY-WHO-LIVED-TWICE
GONE MISSING.

Harry Potter was last seen entering Gringotts. No one has seen him since. What has happend to our saviour?

We spoke to Minister Fudge to see what we shall do with the saviours disappearance and he replied with,
"If he is not found in two weeks we shall send out a search party or presume him dead."

Saviour, if you are reading this, please be safe.

Reeta Skeeta
Daily Prophet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Really, I don't show my face for 10 weeks and they think I am dead...... guess I'm going to have to talk to the Minister." He sighed, now feeling angry and got himself ready. He put up a glamour and apperated to outside the Ministry. He walked up to the desk.
"I would like to speak to Minister Fudge, please." Corvus spat out. The receptionist looked up and gasped.

"Yes, Mr. Potter. Right away, Mr. Potter. Follow me." She led him to Minister Fudge's office and knocked on the door.
"Minister Fudge you have someone who wants to see you."

"Let them in!" Fudge called out. She let Corvus in and Fudge looked up to see a very angry Corvus.
"Mr. Potter!! Where have you been? Did someone kidnap you? Was it Lucius Malfoy? Did he hurt you?"

"MY LIFE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WORLD!!! NO I WAS NOT KIDNAPPED! AND LUCIUS MALFOY DID NOT DO ANYTHING!! WHY WON'T YOU ALL LEAVE ME ALONE! I DONT CARE IF I AM YOUR SAVIOUR!! I WISH FOR A LIFE OF PEACE!! NOW WILL YOU ALL STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND LIKE LOST PUPPIES!! AND IT IS NOT POTTER IT'S HALLEEN!! YOU HAVE PULLED THE LAST STAW MINISTER FUDGE!! IF YOU STEP OUT OF LINE AGAIN I WILL MAKE SURE YOU LOSE YOUR JOB!! GOODBYE MINISTER FUDGE!!" And he stormed out of his office. Obviously everybody had heard since everyone was staring at him as he left the ministry.

He was so stressed out that he headed to his favourite bar. Aka, a wizarding world gay bar.

As he was walking in he walked into someone.
"Sorry." He looked up and stared in shock at who was in front of him. The tall figure in front of him stared at Corvus in shock too. The tall figure was none other then Lucius Malfoy. Lucius took a breath and said,

"We weren't here. Got it. I can tell by your face that you don't want anyone knowing you come here. Neither do I so we both keep are mouths shut."

"Yep."

"Now, how about we get a drink?"

"Okay..."
They went to the bar and asked for whiskeys. (Yes the wizerding world now has muggle alcohol. So what. We can't keep it all to ourselves.) To say it was akward was an understatement.