"Some snacks for the camping trip, huh? So, you're going camping? What's that about?"

"I..."

"Well? I'm waiting."

"Our class is going to a training camp," I whispered nervously. "I don't know where. Mr. Aizawa hasn't told me much about it and I've missed the last few days of class."

"Oh, and why is that?"

"Injury. I'm fine now, though."

He nodded in response, and soon enough the man was pulling me along after him. It made me feel nauseous going around the mall shopping with him like this. With him holding my wrist, all he'd have to do is activate his quirk and I'd decay into nothing. He wouldn't do it, I'm sure, but who's to say he wouldn't hurt someone else if I didn't listen?

"This sweater looks nice, don't you think?" he grinned in my direction as he stopped in front of a store.

"Oh, um, I guess..."

"Not your style? No worries. I won't be upset if you don't it. Just tell me the truth about the clothes, okay?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Of course, what?"

"O-Of course, Nii-san!"

He pulled me into the store and over to the sweaters, looking them over before holding up a black hoodie. Glancing it over, it looked pretty comfortable and I liked the design of it.

"So this one?" he questioned.

"Yeah..."

He dragged me from store to store, holding the list hostage like the plague would begin if I looked at it. The whole situation was petrifying, but so domestic at the same time. I was shopping with Tomura Shigaraki, the man who insists we're siblings because my father is his master, and the leader of the League of Villains.

"Well, that's the last thing on the list. How about we visit the food court?"

"S-sure," I twitched my fingers uncomfortably. I don't want to be here anymore. I shouldn't have come on this stupid trip in the first place. I should have just gone home. I shouldn't have let myself be separated from the others. I don't like this. I don't like this!

"Hey, Izumi, that you?"

"K-Kirishima!" I called out suddenly as the boy approached with Kaminari and Iida close behind.

"Oh, are these friends of yours?" Shigaraki hissed in my ear. "If I recall, you're not supposed to have friends."

"They're pawns," I replied quietly. "I use them for information."

"We were just heading over to the food court to grab a bite before heading back to the meeting spot and wanted to invite you to join us! If you're busy with your friend though, that's cool."

"Oh no, I was just leaving," Shigaraki spoke from beside me. "I'm Izumi's older brother. We don't see each other very much, so I was just glad we had a chance to catch up."

"Woah, I didn't know you had a brother, Izumi!" Kaminari called out as he reached Kirishima's side.

"I don't talk about family much," I replied as I looked away.

"Well, I'll be off. It was nice seeing you, little sister. I'll come back to visit you again soon. You could spend the summer with me! I'll talk to our father about it."

"Y-yeah! That sounds fun, Nii-san. I'll talk to you soon."

He turned away and I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. Why is my body shaking? I have to calm down before the others notice. I can't let them find out. I can't let them find out! Turning to face the others, I glanced at the large clock on the wall near us.