I knew from the first time

Haneul and Jaehyun were now a few centimetres away. Her nose touched his. She looked him in the eyes finding him already looking at her and then he looked at her lips.

They didn't hold back. Forgetting about Jungwoo and Bora in the other room. Soon their soft kisses weren't enough for them. Jaehyun stood up putting her in the sink. His tongue went in her mouth and all they could think was that they were kissing. Nothing was more important. Haneul was lost in the moment. None of them wanted to break their kiss but they had to breathe normally.

Jaehyun broke the kiss still holding her and touched his forehead on hers. "I like this," he said in his deep voice and pecked her lips. "Me too," she said smiling. And then it hit both of them and they whispered "Bora"

Jaehyun sighed and said "If she doesn't support us she's not a good friend" after he pecked her cheek, then the other one, then her nose and finally her lips. He took a step back and chuckled. "We should get presentable before getting out," Jaehyun said. He grabbed Haneul's waist and he lifts her and turned her so she can see herself on the mirror.

Haneul gasped. "I look ugly," she said but Jaehyun quickly replied, "You're beautiful." She blushed and got her brush starting to fix her hair. When she was done she put Jaehyun to sit on the toilet and started fixing his hair too. She pecked his lips once more admiring her work. "We can go out it's been 45 minutes," she said.

Slowly they got out of the bathroom holding hands. They found Jungwoo and Bora watching Harry Potter. They let go of each other's hand but they sat next to each other.

"Jungwoo, call manager-nim to see if we can do a Harry Potter marathon," said Jaehyun surprising the other two. "Oh you're here," he said smirking "OK I'm going, wait" he paused the movie and went outside.

"What did you do so long in there?" Nora questioned. "Talk," said Jaehyun. Haneul quietly watched them talk slightly leaning on Jaehyun. "Just talk?" Bora pushed him. "No," said Haneul silently. Jaehyun and Bora looked at her while Jungwoo walked in. "I brushed his hair too," she said and Jungwoo raised an eyebrow.

"Did you kiss?" he asked and added "no lies I'll know Jaehyun." and smirked. "Well.." Jaehyun said just to get a glare from Haneul. "Haneul you really believe they'll believe us?" he raised an eyebrow at her "No" she mumbled. "You kissed," said Bora disgusted and jealous. "Not exactly." Jaehyun said "It was more like a full mak--" Haneul cut him off by pecking his lips. "Sorry. He wouldn't shut up" she said looking at Bora.

Thankfully Jungwoo interrupted them. "Manager-nim said we can stay if Taeyong comes too. Is that OK?" he asked looking at Bora and Haneul. "Sure," said Bora. "But why he has to come?" asked Haneul. "Manager-nim said it would have been weird of two boys stayed over with two girls and Dispatch would publish rumours," said Jungwoo with a smile on his face like it was nothing. The two girls and Jaehyun nod and started the movie again.

Twenty minutes later the bell rang. Haneul went to open the door and Jaehyun followed her. She opened the door and found Taeyong smiling at the door. "Hey long time no see," he said.

All the members met Haneul at the hospital and Taeyong was one of the first. She hugged him and heard Jaehyun cough behind her. "Oh hey Jae," said Taeyong and added, "why didn't you wait inside with the others?" Haneul and Jaehyun just smirked at him and Haneul said: "Let's go in Taeyong".

Taeyong went in the living room but the other two stayed a bit longer at the door. Jaehyun back hugged her. "Haneul-ah what are we gonna do we can't even hide this," he said. "It's fine I'll talk to Bora when you leave okay?" she replied and they went inside to hand in hand.

They sat on their previous spot and continued watching the first Harry Potter movie.

Now they were at the end of the third movie. It was around 10 pm. Haneul was laying on the couch with her head on Jaehyun's feet her feet were on Bora. Jungwoo was sitting on the floor between Jaehyun and Bora with Jungwoo laying his head on his feet.

This movie was scarier than the rest of the movies. Haneul wasn't a scary cat but she was a little afraid because Lupin when he transformed, was scary. She held Jaehyun's hand tightly while looking at the TV screen. She felt everyone tense as she did too. The scary part was over. She sighed in relief. Jaehun patted her head lightly smiling.

"Yah who wants pizza?" Asked Taeyong. "Me," said everyone else. He laughed and got his phone. Bora told him the address and he went outside to order.

"So are you two a thing now?" asked Taeyong who already noticed their affection. Haneul laughed awkward "Well it's a secret. Plus I'm Bora's bias" Jaehyun said calmly. The other two nod quickly.

"So boys how is it being idols," Haneul asked. "Partly fun partly stressing and the biggest part awful. But we are not really allowed to talk about it" said Jungwoo.

Haneul nod and Bora walked in. "The pizzas will be here in twenty minutes!" she announced "Let's watch the next movie," she said with a smile and sat between Jaehyun and Jungwoo on the couch.