CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

❌❌❌

"You want alcoholic drink?"

"But I do not have enough money. Could you wait until tomorrow?"

"Oh! I see! You miss your hobby."

"You are drunk that time?"

The old man secretary stares for too long. He did not understand what the person is doing. But he is sure in one thing, this person saying those words are not meant for him. It is for someone's cannot be seen by a normal sight.

It was 11 passed when they arrived in the nearest bus station and the rain stopped before. He did not make any minute pass as he stands in front of the young man. 

He cough hardly as it was notice by the person he wanted to notice it. Luckily, not a more cough and his presence already been recognized. "On behalf of Mr. Kim, I wanted to say sorry on how he reacted towards in you." As the old man apologized, to bow his head a bit.

"It's Okay. I am the one who need to say sorry for what I have done. If you do not mind.." The young man paused, who is been  seated not for too long at the waiting area, he gets something inside of his pocket. A small rectangular piece of paper lends towards. "This one is the shop's calling card. I will give a discount as what I have done towards your boss." He said with a little smile.

The old man nodded. It is also a sign to let their ways parted. Secretary Wan started to walks away. He smiled too and put the calling card in his pocket before he steps inside of the car. Not more than, the car slowly disappear in the dark. And the polluted smoke is the only left by them which is slowly fading as the tic tac runs.

"Omo!" Copter shouted as he was shocked. "Could you please stop showing everywhere?!" He complained as he hold his chest. The sudden shock made his chest hurt, like it was crushing him inside. He was referring to the ghost he talked awhile ago. Some of the ghost is good and they did not harm Copter. And the ghost in the bus station is one of those some ghost.

He parked the bicycle at the side before he lifts the fresh, vivid and beautiful arranged flowers. It was his last delivery place in the colorful city at night. Since the sun is still bright, the city is not yet colorful as night time. He carries everything as he enters in the glass and huge rotating main door of the building.

His eyes mesmerise as what he sees. Not only the city is busy but also the people inside of the building. Walks back and forth,  just passing by at him. A little tap in his head made him to recall that he needs to deliver it on time. So, he walks forward.

7 written on a red as he walks outside in the elevator. He walks slowly while his head rotates 360°, anywhere. And when his eyes looks in 90°, something scary appear. The flowers dropped down as he covers his eyes by his palm.

He was not aware that a lot of eyes are looking at him until he puts away the cover of his eyes. The people who look at him is scarier than ghost. He tried to manage those stares by picking up the flowers and walks.

"No! Go away!" He said as he walks faster. His ears heard the repeated whisper of the lady wears a dirty and torn flowery dress. Every time she appears in his eyes, he cannot stop closing and covering his face. And for the last, he sees again the bloody lady, coming from the head before she disappear near at the office.

"Yes?" A good looking man in 30's asked. He stands beside the office's glass door.

Water grains started building up in Copter's forehead as he took his handkerchief to wipe it. "I-I am h-here t-to d-deliver t-the o-ordered f-flowers f-for Mr. Lan." He is stuttering as he still hears the whisper of hatred. And not only that, the person who asked him has a ghost at his back.

"Oh. Mr. Lan is not yet here. It is okay to you to wait for more minutes?"

Copter nodded. He has nothing to do but to wait and finish this delivery as soon as possible. He was scared since the ghost in not like the other ghost he already encountered. It was asking for something that he do not want to do it.

The other man walks inside before the lunch break hour done, the time that the ghost lady walks in the other way. Just like it was saying that follow me. But then, in the curiosity, Copter follows her.

His feet landed in front of another glass door. He was froze as what he witness. Man and woman passionately kiss each other. Isn't what she is talking about? He asked himself as he looks at his side. For his question in mind, what he sees become its answer. The ghost cries while witnessing the same scene he was witnessing.

His heart crushes that made the anger burst. Without thinking twice, he walks inside and grab the man with his force. A little blood forms in the side of the man's lips as he received a punch from Copter.

"Y-You!" Copter said pointing the man.

The noise is already spreading out. Little by little, they are already surrounded by co-worker of the man. As the other people enter the scene, the man is already received  lots of physical pain. While Copter still have energy to throw another punch.

"Y-You! Jerk! Your wife died because of you and your mistress!" Copter shouted as he looks at the woman when he said mistress.

"I do not know what you are talking about." The man said while wiping his lips by his palm. "I do not know who you are. You have no evidence. I will file a case for what have you done to me. For accusing and spreading malicious accusation." He added as he fix his tie.

No one wants to believe in what Copter said. Those whispers and eyes are against and made him a crazy liar who tells a story and wanted to be famous.

"I have evidence! I already talked your wife. She saids every thing." Copter continue even a crystal fluid starts to form in his corner eyes.

"Crazy! She's already dead. How dare you to use my wife." The man acted like he is the victim to get more sympathy from the audience.

Jerk.

Crazy.

Weird.

Whisper but enough to hear by Copter. He felt degraded as he walks outside. It is enough for this day before his tears could drop down. He lost to fight the justice but at least, he tried his best.

Everything's stop as his feet step outside. Not only him, but also those people who is going to leave the place too. Their eyes widen as they witness how the good looking man lend a handkerchief towards they so called crazy unknown person.

The CEO of Skyy, their CEO Kim is lending a handkerchief towards Copter. "Let us go home." Kimmon said. And the weird guy is saved by the person who is not so close to him. Before Copter utter, he heard again the same voice who saved him. "Mr. Lan, let us have a simple chit chat tomorrow at my office." Kimmon added as he looks to the man who keeps wiping and fixing himself.