Kaia Returns

Roman Reigns

I was with Jon as we stood in the ring, in a stare off with Colby, Randy, and Triple H.

"There is no one who will help you! No one will face us and team with you!" Colby yells.

I smirk as Jon looks at me in confusion.

"That's funny... Cuz... I've already found someone who wants to kick your ass just as much as we do..." I say.

Soon, the fans are jumping and screaming. Why? Cuz my baby sister jogs down the ramp and slides in the ring and stands behind Colby.

He turns & sees his now ex-girlfriend. My little sister, Kaia Reigns. He freezes. I laugh with Jon.

Kaia shakes her head as he tries to "explain" and then shocks everyone. She slaps Colby and he falls, holding his face in shock.

She double close lines Randy and Triple H. I go over with Jon. We all grab a member of The Authority.
Jon had Triple H. I had Randy. And Kaia had Colby.

Jon hits the Dirty Deeds on Triple H. Kaia and I hit the Samoan Drop on Randy and Colby.

We group hug and I hold Kaia close as our theme song. I put her on my shoulder and she smiles and laughs. I pat her thigh and put her down.

She hugs Jon and he hugs back and he pats her back. She kisses his cheek and he kisses hers as we all go backstage.

She points to her too. I laugh as I see her attire

 I laugh as I see her attire

"Gotta reap my brother." She says.

I chuckle as we all go backstage.