'Edgeworth...' he thought 'When have you ever not gone after something you've wanted? The only difference with this girl is that you have feelings for her, but that doesn't mean I have to act on that aspect, one thing at a time. I'm not ready for emotional commitment, but perhaps she would enjoy some... sexual play with yours truly. The worst that could happen is she says no, I apologize, and we go on with our lives, right?'

Miles paused a moment and then decided he couldn't handle it anymore, his dick was throbbing. He turned around and walked over to her. She looked up at him and tried in vain to cover herself up.

"M-Miles, what the hell are you doing??"

He just looked down at her, way too close, and put a hand to her cheek, caressing it with his thumb.

"Taking what I desire." He breathed before bringing her into him and kissing her.

It wasn't a soft kiss, or a forceful kiss, but one in the middle, one filled with confidence and desire. He didn't want to scare her away with his dominance, he knew he'd have to wait and ease her into that, assuming she agreed to his advances which he wasn't worried about, they always did. She gasped, head spinning as they parted.

"You're so beautiful." He said as he turned her around, resting her back against his chest.

While steadying her with his left arm, he let his right hand wander down south.

"M-Miles..." she squeaked as he started touching her, "W-what are you doing?!"

He lent down and put his lips to her ear. "I am doing as you once suggested to me not so long ago..." he breathed in his deep, sexy voice, "I'm having...fun"

She then gasped, eyes going wide as he slipped a finger inside, then another. She felt him grind into her backside, he was hard as a rock and she could tell that he was huge.

"I-I don't under-gah! S-stand!" she stuttered.

He chuckled in amusement "What isn't there to understand?" he asked, almost in a mocking tone. "As I said, I'm having fun. I'm making you feel good, am I not?"

"I...w-well yeah but-"

"Then if you have no objections, I suggest you relax and enjoy the ride."

Y/N didn't know what to do or say. This is a side of Miles she had never, ever seen, a side she didn't even know existed. Where was this coming from? When she talked to her cousin the other week, they had a laugh over the fact that Miles was probably a virgin. This was obviously proving not to be the case, he definitely liked sex, and from what she could tell so far, he was extremely skilled.

"Miles I..."

"Hmm?"

"I-I don't know about this..."

"Well, you aren't directly telling me no." he observed, "Nor are you physically trying to escape my touch, I'm only holding you loosely, L/N, should you want to end this, it wouldn't take much strength or effort."

"I...I..."

Miles chuckled, "That's what I thought."

He kept going, making her feel like she never had before, touching her in places she didn't even know existed. It was taking all of his strength not to slam her into the wall and fuck the living daylights out of her, but he didn't want to scare her. This time was going to be about her and only her, even if it was causing him pain.

"I...I can't... f-fuck!" she cried.

"Then don't..." he breathed, now playing with her boobs "Don't hold on any longer... let go, I want to hear you..." he demanded.