"I saw Darren home and was surprised, then I was told that you came home quite early today. What's up?" Nicole asked, walking towards Gabriel. He turned to look at her on hearing her voice.

"I had nothing important to do at the office today,"

He replied not mentioning the fact that he had a slight headache which was the reason why he had returned home early, he noticed that she was wearing a white choker lace insert bodycon dress with matching heels, and her makeup looked flawless, Gabriel realized that Nicole looked even more beautiful which each passing day, she likes to show off her curves, he was proud of himself and the sight before him. He hadn't made a mistake when he knocked on her door that night.

Nicole slumped on the couch and glanced at the TV,

"I had no idea you watch movies,"

"Now you do." He replied turning his attention back to the TV.

"How was your day?" He asked trying to start up a conversation.

"I had a wonderful time touring around New York. James showed me so many new places today,"

Gabriel wasn't expecting to hear that she was already getting comfortable with his employees.

"Honestly, I enjoyed his company... And he's really cute you know?"

He suddenly felt anger rise inside of him.  This was the second time Nicole was complimented by that chauffeur.

It's not like he was jealous or was he?

No, he can't be jealous of his chauffeur. This was only a relationship based on a contract. That notwithstanding, he doesn't want her getting too close to that chauffeur.

Nicole continued explaining how her day went with her head currently placed on Gabriel's lap while she was lying on the couch but Gabriel wasn't hearing a single word she was saying neither did he care about their current position. He needed to do something fast about her fondness for his chauffeur, that was the only thing on his mind at the moment.

                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicole stayed indoors for a week as she decided to take a break after getting exhausted from touring New York but she made up her mind that today she wasn't going to be lazy, she was going to have a spa treatment and body massage. As funny as it sounds, she wants her skin to look good so Gabriel would compliment her. She loved hearing his compliments even if they were said with very few words and she had no idea why. Nicole had a big smile on her face just thinking about Gabriel.

Why was she suddenly feeling this way? She wondered.

"Knock it off," She said to herself before going into her closet to get something to wear.

Nicole was already dressed and was about to leave when she noticed that James wasn't the chauffeur who would be driving her that day rather it was Darren.

"Where is James?" She asked.

"He has been assigned to the boss and I to you, ma'am."

Nicole was surprised to hear that.

Why would Gabriel switch chauffeurs after telling her that James was going to be her chauffeur?

Now she was going to have to stick with Darren who was older and she didn't think he'd be as cheerful and free towards her as James was.

"Okay."

She replied before getting into the car, that she was going to speak with Gabriel about this.

Gabriel was in his study working late, he needed to finish reading the contract papers regarding the hotel construction before meeting with his potential partners. He was still at it when Nicole walked into his study.

Seriously, doesn't this girl know what they call personal space?

"Hey babe," She greeted him with a smile.

Gabriel just stared at her with an eyebrow raised. When Nicole saw the look on his face she said,

"Okay okay. I was only joking... You should learn to take jokes sometimes, it's good for your not-so-friendly self."

She sat on the chair across his desk. Gabriel noticed that she wasn't saying anything after that so he went back to what he was doing.

Nicole realized that he didn't notice her beautifully toned skin.

How dare he?

She then stood up from the chair she was previously sitting in and walked towards him. She sat on the arm of his chair and placed her arm around his shoulder,

"Why did you switch chauffeurs?" She asked in a whisper, making Gabriel drop the papers in his hands with a heavy sigh.

"Is that why you came here to interrupt me?"

"I was just curious since you had told me that James was going to be my chauffeur throughout my stay here... So, why the sudden change of mind?"

"I don't need to explain anything to you," He replied drily.

Gabriel was beginning to feel intoxicated by Nicole's perfume. 

Why was she sitting this close to him? He suddenly regrets not laying down certain rules when she arrives.

"But he was my friend," she grumbled with a pout.

"I don't want you being friends with my employees," Gabriel replied, sounding quite angry, this caused Nicole to stand up in fear of his sudden change of mood.

"Are you jealous?" She suddenly but carefully asked.

Gabriel looked at her like she had just asked the most crazy question.

"You're jealous." She then concluded with a smile.

Nicole couldn't believe that Gabriel was jealous of his chauffeur, this gladdened her heart much more than any compliment he had said to her.

"Okay. I've gotten the answer I came for. Goodnight." She said, happily placing a kiss on Gabriel's cheek before walking out of his study.

Seriously? She wasn't at all offended by his reaction.

He has gotten himself a special kind of girl, this is going to be much more complicated than he had thought.

Hahaha
Let's see how Gabriel handles this one
Love y'all
Please your comments would be appreciated, thanks
😘