Chapter two

Arriving at our new home

  A plane ride later...

As the family touched down in Japan Mustafu , they did a head count to make sure that everyone was there. "Ah that was the most boring plane ride I have ever been on" Molly and Marianne said together, Abbyanne, Philip and Laura however were bouncing around in excitement as there was new places to explore.

" Alrighty guys we are heading to our new house we bought beforehand so stay close" Alexander said turning to the teenagers " ok " " sounds good""can we get bagettes on the way there?" "yes papa"they responded as they continue to look around. "Look around look around at how lucky we are to be alive right now!" Abbyanne told her brother and friends, " history is happening in Japan the greatest place in the world" they responded back while the adults smiled looking at them.
A bunch of bystanders stared at the newcomers in confusion and disgust because their skin tone, but they are facinated by the dark colors

*Time skip to later after exploring*

As the family got to their new home, the mini Hamilsquad started singing something
( Play song )

Some time later, everyone got to to the house( it's a large mansion)

" Alexander why are we even in Japan in the first place?" John questioned the Caribbean man, who was watching the teens look around. "Cause its an excuse so I can get away from that bastard Jeffershit" he responded back to the South Carolinan.

Everyone was starting to unpack, when a knock on the door interrupted them from the task. "  I wonder who that can be, Hercules Mon amour go open it and see" Lafayette told his husband who flinched in shock " THE HELL LAF WHY ME !? " he shouted in more shock/ anger at Lafayette who was unaffected by it " cause", the Frenchie started " you are intimidating enough to scare the person at the door and we just started unpacking and we need more time to do so, I can unpack for you while you deal with it" he explained to the Irishman.
  Hercules didn't want to do it but was convinced by his husband was walking towards the door to see who was knocking at the late hour. " Hello what can I do for you?" he asked the stranger

"Hello my name is....."

[ A/N ]

This other first fanfic I have ever written I want your thoughts on it please