Breaks

Harry POV;

"I've followed all the rules, the first few days was difficult because, all I thought about was her. Then, i took time and, went out. I just explored all over Paris. Eventually, I forgot about the drama and, payed more attention to my new adventure. Of course I still thought about her but, a little less. I'm sorry I doubted you but, this worked perfectly for me." The doctor nodded as I finished. I was here alone, I wondered where Nyrissa was, it was that time for her to be here, right?

"Mr.styles, I see this trip did help a lot but, I see now that you're back here, I can sense some tension. Tell me what's going on?" I played with my ring.

"It's just, I'm back and, I'm happy. I'm ready to make this marriage work but, I don't see Nyrissa. I'm worried that she might've changed her mind about me, is that true?"

"She never showed up, she wants to be alone. She found herself and, is now happy." I felt my heart crack. She thinks she can leave me. She belongs to me.

  "So, did she come back?" I feel the anger boil inside me. If she's not here, I'm gonna find her. She belongs to me and, only ME!!!

"She's here to say goodbye, Nyrissa come in."

The door opened and, she walked in. She sat next to me. I felt like slapping her to teach her a lesson but, I felt awful thinking of going back to my old ways. I want to be happy with her not, forcing her to stay and, forcing her to be happy.

"Is it true you came to say goodbye?" I was shocked. I thought she was saying goodbye.

"Wait, I thought you was. Doc you told me she was saying goodbye. What's going on?"

"What did you guys feel, when you thought the other one wanted to leave?" I took a deep breathe.

" I was angry, she's still mine and, we're still married. She can't leave me, I was thinking about hurting her and, I felt awful for thinking that. I want her to be happy no matter what, not forced to be happy. She's my babygirl and, I love her to death and, I need her in my life. I just need help projecting that to her. It hurts I messed up in so many ways and, she's still here. I love her more than myself. I'll lose myself if I lose her." She grabbed my hand and, kissed my cheek.

" I was nervous, we've been through a lot and, he have hurt but, this space gave me clarity. I love harry and, I want this to work out. So, I'm staying."

Harry reaches over and, kissed me. The doctor clapped.

"This is a great start to getting better and, finessing comfort with each other. Lots of work needs to be done but, our time is up and, you two can go home together."

***

The rest of Day was playing with Elizabeth and, laughter. We ordered pizza and, now we're watching a movie while lizzy is sleeping. (Lizzy= Elizabeth) I kissed my wife who, was sleep on my shoulder. First I brought lizzy up to her room and, then carried my wife. I have to ask about her adventures and, everything that happened.

I turned off the lights and, climbed into bed. I was falling asleep peacefully next to my beautiful wife.

*ding

*ding

*ding

I looked over and, saw it was my baby phone. I picked it up and, put the code into it. It was messages from a guy name, Tom. Asking if she's up and, how she's feeling. She was with another man on our break and, i was loyal. I did the fucking break just for her just to go cheat on me. First I let it happen with Austin not again. Therapy is over and, she needs to learn who she belongs to.

  If I can't have her fully then, no one can.

********************************************

NEW CHAPTER!! YAY!!! 😁