Are We Still Gonna Be Together

Diane's p.o.v
I'm still laying down in bed watching the rain drops and then I saw an arm in my waist my brain can't process everything at all "remember how i used to do this to you? I hug you when I get home or when I'm jealous" "I only remember one person who does this to me every day and he's my past" "i know who he is" "i don't know if you're mad at me or not he's just playing with my heart and mind" suddenly i heard my phone ringing with the familiar name on the caller ID and I found myself crying "answer the phone wait are you okay?" "i don't have time" "its your ex boyfriend who is calling you by the phone" "is he? When did he started to call me on the phone?" the caller then knocked on the door and someone came with him "girl who is this with you?" "that's Lee my boyfriend" "you don't remember his first name?" "i do but my brain can't process it" "we've been on that situation before" "you're the one who got ran over by a car that was why you can't remember me holding your hand"
Eugene's p.o.v
I put my arm on Diane's waist and hugged her with a smile on my face but something's going on my mind was she cheating on me? Am i just a replacement for her ex boyfriend? I'm confused about the whole thing "what makes you say that? He's with Shelby now" "who said i am with her?" "Kirstin notices that" "you remember us but you don't remember your new boyfriend" "the accident is at fault for that" turns out we were dating when her ex got into the same accident with her "The accident was just yesterday coincidence that it happened twice"