🍋Sadistic V!Bakugou AU 🍋Request

Reader is male, still in second person, just now Bakugou isn't the only one with a penis.

————————————————————

Bakugou has been having a stressful time with work; work as in doing whatever top-notch villains do and stress as in the constant huffing and puffing, the slump in his usual high posture and the forever-shifting-nights

Bakugou has been having a stressful time with work; work as in doing whatever top-notch villains do and stress as in the constant huffing and puffing, the slump in his usual high posture and the forever-shifting-nights. It was honestly starting to rub off on you and that just wouldn't do.

So, after a few hours of spotless cleaning, both of the house and your own body, the night's preparation would begin.

The soft velvet fabric slid over your body perfectly, bluntly put, a skimpy harness that only covered a small —very small— portion of your chest, abdomen and thighs. It looped through your shoulders and armpits while running a line down the center of your back (briefly broken by two wrap-arounds, one about three inches above and the other below the nipples) and ending by a belt like strap all around, just above the start of your ass crack and as for the section over your thighs, it left your butt completely exposed and straps that rest just beneath the soft mounds, perfectly making it perk up and appear fuller, though by far, the most indecent was the nylon pouch that carries your cock and balls. Then, as a final touch to really rile him up, dark stockings that were held up by ribbons tied in perfect Francis bows. It was all in his favorite shade of red, maroon... of course.

You grabbed the bottle of lube atop the bedside drawer, squeezing an amount out and lathering it to your three middle fingers.

This shouldn't take long, as you were already leaking out fluids and begging for friction. It took minimal prodding of the tip to your index finger to coerce penetration and then only a few long pumps to add another finger; your hole was needy and you didn't want to wait to add in the final finger, which slid in with relative ease. They moved in a fluid scissoring motion, gently opening you and making things stretch delightfully; but this wasn't mindless pleasure so you used your free hand to reach the bedside drawer again, grabbing a smooth glass plug. You teased your entrance for a small moment before beginning a slow push, applying pressure at the circular end and releasing a breathy moan when the 34mm base passed the opening.

You got up and moved to the bathroom, quickly but thoroughly washing your hands; opening the mirror compartment, you reached for the anti-chafing salve along the top shelf. This was definitely a necessity. After a generous amounted coated your wrists, you moved back to the room and reached for, again, the bedside drawer, pulling out a well-used blindfold; the damn thing was impossible to see through — and two padded pair of handcuffs. Perfect. The handcuffs attached themselves to each end of the headboard but, before they would attach themselves to you; the blindfold slipped past your head and over your eyes.