🌼James Madison x Reader🌼

Ship: JMxReader
Warnings: Some swearing and lots of f l o o f. Kinda short lol. 401 words.
Requested: nopeeee-
Plot: "Bitch you got me sick! Bitch I'm sorry."
POV: third motherfather
Pronouns: She/Her (sorry for mah dudes out there. Just imagine it says he/him or for my non binary babes, imagine it says they/them.)

   "N/N!!!!" A whiny voice yelled. (Y/n) carried the bowl of soup down the hall until she reached his room. She opened the door with her foot to see a sick James Madison with his blankets up to his face and his bottom lip quivering. (Y/n) smiled sympathetically at the sick man and walked over to him. She sat down on the edge of the bed.

   "Jemmy, will you eat for me, love? It might make you feel a bit better." She cooed. James whimpered and looked at the bowl in (Y/n's) hands. He sat up slowly, allowing her to help him. She dipped the spoon in the warm soup and lifted it to his face.

   "(Y/n) I can feed myself." James said with a pout. (Y/n) shook her head and pushed the spoon closer to his lips.

   "Open." She said. James sighed and opened his mouth as (Y/n) fed him. She continued this until the bowl was empty and set it on the table. She helped him to take a sip of water and he layed down again.

   "Try to get some sleep. That will help." (Y/n) said. She smiled at the weary man and kissed his warm forehead. James smiled slightly and closed his eyes. (Y/n) went to leave the room but a hand caught her arm and pulled her. James had her pulled to his chest and was snuggling her. (Y/n) giggles softly and turned around, wrapping her arms around James' weak body. He wasn't deadly sick, he just gets sick a LOT.

   "I love you, (Y/n)." He mumbled into her neck. She smiled and kissed his temple.

   "I love you to, Jemmy." She said and closed her eyes. James' soft snores could be heard in the bedroom as they lulled (Y/n) to sleep aswell.

   The next morning, James was feeling better while (Y/n) had caught a cold.

   "Bitch you got me sick!" She grumbled as she snuggled into the blankets. James blushed.

   "Bitch I'm sorry." He said.