Chapter 1

Hi I'm Desabella and I'm the daughter of Jesse and Petra. I'm an only child and I'm 12 years old. I go to Beacontown middle school and I have five amazing friends. Their names are Trixie, Kate, Ella, Ryder and Cody. I know my parents are really famous from defeating the wither storm and stuff, but they treat me just like any other parents would. My life was pretty normal until one terrible day.

It started out like any other friday. Dad was getting ready for work and I was getting ready for school. I headed downstairs for breakfest like I always do but something was wrong. My mom, Petra, started coughing and sneezing, like she was getting a cold. "Hey Petra? Are you okay honey?" My dad asked. "Yes I'm okay Jesse. Its just a little cold that's all." My mom said. I decided I would speak up too. "Are you sure mom? Your coughing and sneezing a lot." I say. Mom smiled at me. "Im sure sweetheart. Its just a cold." She said. Dad and I look at each other, then look back at mom. "Okay If your say it's only a cold..." My dad said trailing off. We hugged and kissed mom goodbye before getting in the car so dad can take me to school. As we pull up to the school dad kissed me good bye and I got out and walked into my school.

Author's note: new story! Sorry this chapter was short but I'll try to make the next one longer.