1

Disclaimer this is very gay its midnight when doing this on a call friend doing the same thing go check hers out kelsietwilight123 (also in not good at this or punctuation)

No one POV:

At the busses going to the camps a young boy in an all black hoddie and grey shirt and jeans like a emo. While getting on he sat alone, the buss started going until it came to a not so steady halt. An angry look posh kid got carried to the buss making a scene, when his dad finally left he plopped down next to him looking pissed.

Emo boy POV:

I was all good and quiet reading my book when a pissed of kid storms on to the buss after being carried there sits his ass down next me. I mean yeah he was cute and all. Now I am gay yes I am as straight as a circle a wet piece of spagget. But I highly doubt he's gay or anything like that he just looks like a Hollywood kid which he probably is. I would talk to him but he looks pissed off so rather not I don't want to die.

Rich boys Pov:

Why dad just why, I have to go on this trip to a summer camp do you hate me. I get forced onto the buss and sit next to this depressed ass kid. He's kinda cute but NO NO NO I'm not gay.(they all say it )I would talk to him but he seems to like his book than take any intressed in my at all.

Time skip off the buss

Rich boys pov( still):

Finally off this crowded buss and into the wildlife yeah back to the buss please. When we get out to the docks I pull out my phone and attempt to get signal, I couldn't . "there's no signal" I say
"You dont need it we have nature" wookie said ( wookie wookie wookie).
We continue to go back and forth arguing about it until he says
"Can I look at your phone please?", he asks. I hesitate but hand it to him, HE THEN THROWS IT IN THE LAKE IN THE LAKE WHYYYYY.
" THAT WAS $500" , I say screaming.
He says " well it only skipped twice ya got ripped off real bad kiddo."

Time skip

Emo boys POV:

We get out the boats and go to our cabins. I'm a chipmunk yay. I walk over to see a arey of weird kids a smart looking kid a chubby kid a smiley kid and the posh boy. Oh boy this looks like fun. A counclier looks at us and come over.
"Are you are our counclier" the glasses kid says.
"W well kind off. I'm one of them but I can't do an thing till the others get here." He says in a shy but sweet voice. After almost 30 minutes they show up. Finally I thought after them asking us about what CIT means the chubby kid trys to say his name.
"Well im-" he was cut off.
"Nope your cheeseburger."" Your hollywood" pointing to the posh kid" your genius bar , and do you always smile like that?" He called genius bar the smart kid.
"Yes, life is great and fun." The short curly haired kid said.
"You my dude are grinsburge. And you are twilight." He said.
"Ugh .. Fair enough." I said.
They introduced them selves as sanjay, the tall one who ligit named us, and delroy , the shorter of the two. The whole time delroy had been staring at the other councilor, who introduced himself as alex. Alex was short and had fluffy sandy blond hair with midnight blue eyes that were beautiful. Delroy obviously liked him but was oblivious and didn't notice he did. You could tell everyone was staring at delroy then each other all five of us new what was going on. He was a hopeless romantic.soon after sanjay asked what we do and I replied saying " we have group photos."he looks and nods making us follow him, delroy and Alex at the back.

Alex's POV :

While walking to our photos an annoying guy from the badgers comes up to us and says,
" hey chipmunks you dropped this, be more carfull." He said as he held up one of our banners and ripped it in half staring at sanjay right in the eyes. I get pissed of and yell at him swearing as he turned to leave. He turned and said,
"Watch ya mouth faggot don't want to and up like your dad down in the graves eh."
My eyes started to water as now I knew that the chipmunks new I was gay. It killed me knowing they will probably hate me now. They know about my dad who commuted sucied from all the homophobic people as he told my mum and she started to get people to gang up on him which led to that. I walked back to the cabin and sat in the bathroom telling the others Im not going for the pictures. As I walk off I began to cry.