Launtromat

I closed my eyes to the thumping of the dryer my stuff was occupied in. I looked at the ticking clock, 10:32 pm it read. I was alone, in a dark void with no moon. The lights would flicker every so often. I put in an earbud and closed my eyes. When I woke, it was 1:15 am. Silence. My stuff was done. Someone's stuff was now next to me but there was no one in the laundry mat. Maybe someone came in here and forgot their stuff i thought but, that would be strange to do so. Especially a phone? Nevermind that, my stuff is done so i can leave. As I neared closer to my dryer, I felt a chill rush down my spine and my gut telling me to book it. I opened the dryer and swore I saw something move behind me. I quickly turned around, nothing. Maybe it was just my mind playing the best of me. I reached in and took out the mangled corpse which is now surprisingly clean. Who knew Gain could do such a good job? I put the corpse in my black bag and walked out. While I walked out, the stuff that was next to me was gone.

  AN: Should I make a part 2 of this? Thank you all who have read my story. This started as a hobby for a girl who just felt like writing some creepy things. I love you my Cubs.