The Horrors Inside

We all slowly creep in, our eyes constantly looking for any sign of danger.
To the left is the living room, to the right is the dinning room and separating the two rooms is a grand staircase.
Everything is covered with blood, dirt and cobwebs.
We slowly make our way into the living and take in our surroundings.
To the right is an old tv and directly across from that is a old, ripped up couch.
Hanging above the couch is a painting.
A portrait of the Frank family..... the family that was murdered in that very house.
In the picture there are 4 people ( from left to right), a man wearing tux with a frown on his face, a girl about 12 years old with brown hair dressed in a red lacy dress.
After the girl is a little boy with blond hair dressed in a white sweater, after the boy is a women with dirty blond hair dressed in a blue blouse.
The adults have frowns on there faces but the kids have small smiles.
" That's the Frank family, rumor is they were killed by a murderer with an axe. They never found the person who did it, apparently the axe is still in the house" Carina said with a shaky tone.
" Thanks Carina, just what I needed to hear" Julia replies in an annoyed tone. " Just telling the story" Carina says, " well the last thing I need to hear right now is how a family was murdered in this fu-" " guys!" Adriana shouts and points to the painting.
The are tears slowly coming out of their eyes, scaring the shit out of all 4 of us.
We all let out a high pitched scream and run to the door, " it's locked!" Carina exclaims.
" What do we do!" Julia says getting panicked, at that moment they heard a wind like noise coming from the top of the stairs.
There is the ghost of Mr. Frank at the top of the stairs speeding towards them, they try to let out a scream but before they have a chance, everything goes black.