Daily Basis

Avery POV
I woke up feeling a cool breeze everywhere and realized I wasn't in my bed. That's kinda normal for me. I'm at Kayden's house, he had a crush on my since freshman year of college. yes I slept with him. the only bad thing is that I'm playing with his feelings and he thinks I'm leaving my husband for him. Aha not! he's probably making me breakfast now. Imma take it and go because I have to go catch AUGUST before he leaves for the day. I only get to see him so much.
I just wonder why he never notices all the hints I leave that I'm cheating . I want him to show me attention but he never does, only when we have sex.
I put my hair up in a bun and found some clean clothes laying them out.
"Good morning beautiful ." Kayden said bringing me a to-go plate in a cup with a top. He walked over to me and gripped my ass. "I enjoyed you last night. "
"Don't you always."😑 I removed myself from his grip and went inside the bathroom started the shower. "can you iron those clothes for me please . I asked I know he's probably at the door butt booty naked Tryna get in with me.😭
"Uh uh sure okay." I heard him say.😂
I washed my body off with some Johnson Johnson then got out drying off and put on some Johnson Johnson baby lotion. I love this brand i swear to gawd. 👌 once I finished I walked out and slipped on my thong and bra then my tights with my tank top and my Timbs with gold chains. I got one of his black and white snap backs with gold writing and let my hair from the bun combing it. I put the hat on spraying my bubble gum body spray grabbing my keys, wallet, and my phone jogging out.
I pulled up at my house seeing an unfimiliar car in the drive way. UHG I do not feel like dragging this hoe out of here. I took off my hat throwing my hair back up and unlocked the door. I went up to the guest room and saw him laying between two bitches. uhggg. I held my face . I know I cheat too but it just hurts me to actually see him and then he doesn't even notice that I'm doing it too.
"Aug ? August ?" I said trying to wake him up.
"What?"
"Can you get them out so we can talk?"
"Don't you always get them out."
"Aug I don't feel like it."
"Then they just gonne be here till they wake up. " he sat up and walked past me to our room.
"Can you iron my clothes beybeh.?"
"Sure." I plug the iron up.
"And why you ain't cooked nun whea you been?"
"I was at Kayden's house." I said .
"Oh yea dat gay nigga."
"No he's not gay august. aug do you love me ?" I asked while ironing his shit.
"Mmhmm why?"
"Well why do you cheat? do I not have everything you need ?"
"Dammit Aysi-Anna-fuck ! Avery we do this everyday . obviously if the ring on yo finger then I love you but you know I can't do nun with just one broad. I need several." he said going in the bathroom closing the door and closing our conversation .
This is how everyday of my life with August goes..
"I'll be back roun dinna time"he said walking out the bedroom door. I followed him down stairs and grabbed his wrist.
"Can I get a kiss.? " I asked looked at him.
"YA only cuz you cute as hell and I know paparazzi somewhere waiting . he opened the front door then leaned down pressing his lips against mine and grabbing my ass.
"Mm" I moaned in the kiss knowing he loved when I did it. He picked me up and placed me on the counter closing the door with his foot.
"Damn you know what you did." he said kissing on me neck unbuckling his pants ."now fix it. And you bet not be tied when I come home tonight cuz dat ass is mine, I might not even fuck nobody else but you today." I sighed and got on my knees.
*
I swiped his black card and reached for the bag carrying my new lingerie for tonight . I got his favorite fruit which is strawberries. ( don't know its its true or not🍓🍇🍎🍏🍉🍒🍐🍊🍋🍈🍑🍍) I grabbed the chocolate fountain and paid for that too. I walked out the mall with all this heavy ass shit and struggled all the way to the car. once I got there I put the shit in the back and got my ass in. I rode over to Chandra's house to speak to my nieces .
"Kaaaayyy ! Myyaaaaa! Chaayyy!" I semi screamed as they ran up to me knocking me over as we hugged.
"Auntie A !where uncle A? " they Love called us that. I smiled at them and pulled out my wallet giving them lunch money for the week at their school. school is too much no a days . they got to pay $5 a day for lunch at their shook so I know Chandra is struggling to keep up. if they can't pay five its $1.50 for pizza or something so I made sure I gave them $25. I pulled out The wad of cash Chandra asked for, I don't mind giving it too her she had to pay bills.
"Thanks Avery ." she said softly.
"It's okay baby. you keep me and aug gotchu" I said hugging her tight.
She smiled slightly. "I know, thanks ." she took the money and went upstairs to hide it I guess. I waited till she came back down to say bye and leave .
Once I got home I cleaned up and defrosted some steaks. after that I made home made mash potatoes with homemade Mac and cheese and I baked the steak . once I finished all this I set the table because aug should be walking in soon. I covered our plates and ran upstairs taking a shower fast as hell. When I got out I slipped on the lingerie and a see through robe . When I heard the door unlocking down stairs I sprayed on his favorite perfume and walked down stairs to meet with him.
~~~~~~
First chappie
Vote
Comment
Thanks for reading
Cast calls :
Avery's best friend:
Avery's sister :
For these parts comment your name personality and why I should pick you.
Thanks