Chapter 25: Lemonade (🍋)

Start from the beginning

"How long d'ya leave this shit on?" He groaned

"Until it's dry dumbass" you huffed laying down with your back on the floor

"It burnsssss" he whined

"That means it's working, look mines almost done" you pointed to the dry patches of your mask. After another 5 minutes both of your masks were dry and you helped him wash it off and moisturise. The whole experience made you laugh, it was like helping a little kid who didn't know how to tie his laces. Afterwards you returned to your place on the floor and told him you were gonna look for a movie to watch.

You heard him sigh as he laid on his bed on the other side of the room. Out of pure boredom and curiosity you decided to play with him a bit, you turned to the side so that he couldn't see your eyes turn blue then you moulded some energy into the shape of a hand, so that it wasn't visible you used a really small amount, and moved it over to Katsuki. You allowed it to gently stroke his leg at first.

"What the shit?" He spat as he jolted up into a sitting position.

"What? Are you okay?" You stopped as you played dumb.

"Yeah. Just thought I felt something.." he trailed off, relaxing again

'This is fun.. I wonder what would happen if I?..'

You reactivated your quirk and moved the hand over to his abs, tracing his muscles

"(Y/N) Stop"

"Stop what?" You smirked

You brought the hand down so that it was on his crotch and began to press on it lightly

"(Y/N) I'm not fucking joking, if you carry on you can't blame me for what happens"

"I have no idea what you're talking about" you smiled to yourself.

You let the hand trail up and down until you noticed him standing. You bit your tongue to suppress your laughter as you quickly deactivated your power. He walked over to you and lifted you from the ground.

"W-what are you doing?!" You laughed

"I told you to stop fucking with me" he growled as he tossed you onto the bed.

"I didn't do anything!" You squealed

"I could see your face in the mirror dumbass." He chuckled "heh, if you wanna be a tease, cool but paybacks a bitch" an evil smirk drew upon his face.

'Sounds fun ;)'

"And what are you gonna do about it porcupine?" You mocked with a playful smile

He positioned himself over your body and brought his lips next to your left ear "oh, don't worry (Y/N), you'll find out" his husky voice sent chills down your spine and the hairs on your neck lifted upon contact with his hot breath.

In one swift movement you turned, flipping him over so that you were on top straddling him, completely taking him by surprise

"sure about that Katsu?~" you grinned as you lightly trailed your hands over his abdomen.

You watched his face transition into deepening hues as your hands got lower. No longer able to surprise it, you burst out into an uncontrollable fit of laughter.

Your sound was interrupted by katsuki, now sitting up, tugging you down by the back of your neck, into a raw open mouthed kiss. He balled some of your hair in his right fist and pulled your back into him with the other. The kiss was so passionate, so animal that you could practically see the lust in his clouded eyes as you pulled away breathlessly.