Chapter 25: Lemonade (🍋)

Start from the beginning

'I love it when he makes that face, he looks so sweet, so soft'

"Huh? You actually wanna do a face mask?" You giggled

"Why the hell not" he growled with the tips of his nose and ears turning red. "Look. If you don't wanna then we could just watch the movie" he mumbled looking away from you.

"Face masks it is" you grinned, sitting up slightly "c'mon Katsu!"

"What?"

"You gotta wash your face first dumbass"

"I fucking knew that" he hissed as he stood up with you and walked over to the bathroom

"It's really cool that they gave us our own bathrooms this year" you hummed as you looked for his face wash.

"Yeah" he grunted in agreement

"Aha! Here it is" you smiled toothily, holding the bottle up next to your face.

The two of you washed and dried your faces before sitting on his bed.

"Ah shit. I left my face masks at your house" you sighed defeatedly

"Well that's too bad" he smirked

"What?" You questioned him

"What d'ya mean what?"

"Why are you smiling like that?"

"Just go get your mask thingy out of my bag" he yawned

You look in his bag to see it literally full of clay masks and sheet masks, moisture masks, peel off ones, heck. He even got you a jade roller

"Oh my god thank you so much katsu" You grinned jumping on his lap and straddling him as you kissed him softly.

You could feel him smile through the kiss and it gave you butterflies.

"Alright then, which one do you wanna do?" He spoke as his crimson orbs darted over to the -now spilling- bag of face masks. 

"Let's do a clay one" you chimed

"Cool"

You reluctantly lifted yourself from Katsuki's lap and waltzed over to the bag. You took out the powder and poured some into the little cup it came with. You then mixed it into a paste with the brush. You walked over to Katsuki and retook you're position straddling him.

"Put this on". You spoke sternly as you handed him a headband.

"The hell?"

"Just put it on. Unless you want clay in your hair?"

"Tsk. Fine" he growled as he pushed back his hair.

His hands made their way to your lower back as you began to paint on the mask.

"Tskkk. This shit stinks" he scrunched up his nose as you lifted it to his face.

"Well yeah, the main ingredient is apple cider vinegar, and that smells nasty"

After painting on his forehead, you allowed the brush to travel across his nose, then his cheeks all the was down to his lower neck. 

" I feel ridiculous" he grunted looking into the mirror.

"Nah, I think you look hot" you smiled planting a peck on his lips.

"My turn!" He projected as he snatched the cup and brush from you

He slowly began to paint your face, the look on his face was adorable, he was concentrating so hard. After about two minutes he was finished.

*5 minutes later*