2

"M-mama!" Yoongi yelled when he got to his parents underground place, by the time he got there his kits had stopped crying, he was walking a little deeper underground until he heard his mothers voice and Yoongi followed it with now quietly breathing kits in his arms he was eventually lead to her and his family members, "honey how could you have left the medical hut right now, it's really dangerous outsi- *GASP* oh my gosh are those the new borns!!" I was glad that my parents and siblings were safe, but my heart still ached numbingly, "mom t-the wolf was killed by the fighters we c-can go back up", I say out of breath cheeks still wet. Before we could get another word in, we went back above.

"Son quit crying and men up, now tell us what's wrong, what happened where's your mate is she still in the hut or did she go underground?-" Yoongi's father asks doing this famillier thing Yoongi recognizes when he wants an explanation, but can't stop asking questions. Yoongi's father was also a white rabbit just like his mother, but unlike most of his siblings, and his mother that has piercing red eyes, he has soft dewy brown eyes like Yoongi. Yoongi sighs and stopped crying calming down, he let's his mother carry one of his kits, the doe one with the yellow dandelion, Yoongi couldn't take this pain any longer, he was so tired from crying today, but it hurts so bad, so many emotions from today, it was starting to give him a head ache. He let's out a depressing sigh again, "I was so surprised that you got such a beautiful mate son, I mean before your other siblings. I'm sure you probably already knew this but you are a little bit different from your brother's, and your shorts can't even fit your sisters, I was pretty sure you were a bunny, that's why I was so surprised that a beautiful young lady like her was your mate". Yoongi's father says holding his small waist in his big hands with a frown, Yoongi blushes in embarrassment. His mother smacks her mates hand off with an angry expression, "honey don't listen to him, he just says whatever..as long as you and Jihoon-ah are happy we don't mind".

Yoongi felt a hit of depression wash over him thinking about his now gone mate. Jihoon was so strong and confident, everything that he wasn't, that was one of the things that Charmed him, especially her smile she would always compliment his smile, but hers could make flowers bloom. The baby with the 4leaf clover touches his face tiredly, before one of his siblings picked him up from his arms, Yoongi's arms were really starting to ache at this point and he was glad that his siblings had in interest in his kits, so he let them hold them, he even let his father hold one. Yoongi drops to his knees and started crying again, to be honest he hated crying in front of people, but he couldn't hold back his tears today, everyone one turned their heads to look at him. "Mama, papa! I-i couldn't p-protect her, I'm sorry, she risked her life to p-protect me and our kits, if only I wasn't so scared at t-time".
i confessed.... Silence all around, only his loud sobs could've been heard in the hut. "Son what are you saying, do you know what this means!?!" Yoongi's father says in complete shock, while his mother just stands there as her eyes started to water.
•~•
Yoongi and his parents went back to the medical hut in a rush after hearing the new information, leaving his kits with his siblings, he was a bit skeptical and nervous about leaving them behind but with some convincing and reassurance he did it. The way there was pretty quiet without they didn't Say a word to each other, when they got there, there were rabbits and bunnies surrounding dr. Su and some helping the fighters. "Ella I heard what happened at the hut from my son are you hurt?" Yoongi's mother asks her friend. "Yeah I'm find right now" She answers her friend, "Oh Yoongi-ah I'm so s-sorry, we should've tried harder to stop her, s-she was so young", The short woman says hugging me. "N-no it's not your fault, it was her decision, without her me and your mate wouldn't b-be here right now".
Yoongi responded not having the strength to hug back.

The rabbits and bunnies attention was now on the small rabbit named Yoongi, some with pity in there eyes and others with disappointment. Yoongi felt like he was suffocating, like his whole world was on the on the Brinks of collapsing as he felt like he couldn't breath. 'How could he let that happen to his mate after just giving birth!?' 'there's no way he could raise the kits by himself without his female, pour thing', 'I heard that his mate didn't even get to hold one of her babies', 'ugh so selfish', 'give him a break his still to young to understand', 'That's why I'll never let my daughter date a RUT'. It might not seem like it but those words cut Yoongi deep. He didn't get it, usually everbody minded their own business in these kind of situations, they worried about themselves and their own families, but why of all days today they decided to be curious, it didn't make sense. All of the sudden his mother pulled him into a tight hug closing his fluffy ears, even though he could still hear them a little, Yoongi could finally breath again, it was quiet and he liked it, but that feeling only lasted for couple of seconds.

The bunnies and rabbits started making way for someone, Yoongi was suddenly grabbed by the arms harshly from his mothers embrace by a very familiar woman, she slaps him on the face with fiery and tears in her eyes as she screams."YOU, you did this to her!! My daughter is dead because of you!!!" She was about to hit him again but Yoongi's mother grabbed her wrists and pulled him back, "don't you dare raise your hand at our son ever again!" His mother yelled. Yoongi's father held him by the shoulder's in case that woman tries something again. Everybody was staring at them both in total shock, Jihoon's mother fell to her knees and started crying hysterically, her mate came running to her side. "Son I think it's best for us to leav-", Yoongi's father was surprised feeling his son shake in his arms while trying to reach for the women on the ground. "Yoongi! We need to leave now", his father says making the small rabbit snap out of it. His mother follows them shortly after giving that woman one more glare.

When they were close to there hut, Yoongi felt the sudden urge to nurture his youngs, take over him, he wanted to hold his babies in his arms and make them feel safe. They entered the hut and Yoongi rushed to his kits sides, happy that they were safe. "At least I have you guys", Yoongi thought looking at his kits with admiration I his eyes, his kits was a looked like a mixture of his mate and him. While Jihoon was a brown rabbit who's ears was always down on her head, it looks like most of his kits had brown spots on their ears and tails, and he couldn't be happier.

°
A/n: (stares in drama)
🧡💛