Ch.7 - Bitch 1 And Bitch 2

Start from the beginning

She stiffened up as you said that before crossing her arms and pouting

Kiyoko: "Hmph, I don't know what you're talking about..."

You looked at her before realizing the why didn't matter, the now is what really mattered

You: "Alright, whatever you say... but I at least wanna make sure you get better"

Kiyoko: "You? Wanting me to get better? As if, what's your trick? You wanna kill me like that purple-haired girl who tried to kill herself this morning?"

You: "No... it's just that I've realized I'm 17, in just one more year of high school I'll graduate, and I've realized that I'm basically a huge asshole, and I let my emotions get the best of me sometimes... I'm just trying to mature and become a better person, after all, I'd prefer to strive to become a better person than end up like a salty Overwatch player... this is usually the part where you go, 'oh that's amazing' "

You say as you try to do an impression of her, of course, it was horrible, horrible enough to make her snicker, you smiled softly as you managed to change her mood, even if it was for a tiny bit

Kiyoko: "You know, for somebody so smart, you sure are stupid sometimes..."

You: "Heh, well I am a harem protagonist, they don't tend to be the smartest... after all, most of them are too dense to realize a girl like you is into them"

Kiyoko: "That's true... but...I should get going... don't think that this has made us friends or anything, this is just a truce! A momentary cease-fire if you will..."

You: "Yeah I get it... tomorrow I'll be calling you a bitch and trying not to smash your head in"

You said with a smile on your face, she smiled back and began to laugh

Kiyoko: "And I'll be calling you a pervert and smash your balls if you ever try anything like you did today ever again... well, bye L/N-Kun..."

With that, she began to walk back down the stairs to the school leaving you all alone once again... you swore you saw her blushing as she left, but you can't confirm it... so you decided to go back to where your lunch was and resumed eating... usually, you would be quick to make fun of Kiyoko for doing anything, especially crying, in fact, I'm 100% sure you would've filmed her crying and threatened to use it as blackmail, so I'm quite surprised by you! Maybe I should reward you! After all, whenever a pet dog does good, they should get rewarded, so I'll give you a treat! Wonder what it should be...

After finishing your meal you began to go to your next class period, which as always, was a piece of cake... the bell rang and it was officially after school! You made your way to the front of the school to your locker, you began to remove the slippers before opening up your locker... what was inside surprised you... on top of your sneakers were two notes... a detention slip from Mitsuru which made you groan

You: "Damn... She sure is persistent"

However, there was another note... it was in a white envelope sealed with a heart sticker... you quickly took it out of your locker before opening up the envelope and finding a small white paper on it, you then began to read it...

Kuroyuri, blooms in love

Delicate petals blossom but fade

Kuroyuri, curse of love  

After you finished reading it you began to flip it around to see if there was a name signed to it, however, it didn't take a genius to realize that Juliet was the one who wrote it, after all, it was even written in calligraphy with a deep purple ink from the looks of it. Kuroyuri was a flower, and you knew that when it was given to a person it either meant two things, I love you, or I've cursed you ... You gulped and turned around and began to look if Juliet was around before sighing and putting it back in the envelope before putting it in your pocket, with nothing else to do, you decided to actually serve your detention just to get Mitsuru off your back. You then began to walk to the detention room... however, what you didn't notice was that somebody was watching... the room flooded with killing intent as you walked away, and it was all coming from one girl...