to

Tuesday kicked off with the girls gatehring people from other local schools too to have more guests than the Penetrators. Our phones were blowing up with dms from the new people. It looked like it was going to be happening after all and we could have the party that we prepaire for. The week flew by quickly and it was finally Friday night. In the end it was not held at Ingird's place because last minute her parents decided to spend some time at home so it all came down to my place. I was walking up the stairs in the building and when I reached my apartment's level I saw William coming out of the apartment next to mine. 

"William! What the heck are you doing here?"-I asked not so nicely.

"I live here."- he said, lightning a cigarette.

"Hahah sick joke."-I said with a fake laugh.

He invited me over to him and pointed at the doorbell. His surname was engraved into the metal piece under it.

"I can't believe this. Is this for real?"-I said, running my hands through my hair. 

"I have a better question. What are You doing here? Did you stalk me to come at me with your stupid party schedule and shit?"- he asked, blowing out the smoke.

"I actually live here."-I said, pointing at the apartment next to us. 

He raised his eyebrows in surprisement. 

"Since when?"-he asied, tossing down the cigarette.

"Since like two weeks ago."-I said witha shrug.

"Well... Hello neighbour!"-he said with a small laugh.

"Hi."-I said laughing a bit too.

"I heard your party will be at your place."-he said walking closer to me. 

"Yeah. I guess our neightbours will be very glad for the loud music and people chatting."-I said, looking down on my shoes.

"Yeah, they will be for sure."-he said with a slamm smile.

I walked to my door and opened it, looking right into William's eyes.

"I'll see you around then."-I said and without waiting for a reply I went in and closed the door.

 I slided down with my back against the door an buried my face into the palm of my hands. I just couldn't believe that I haven't noticed it before. William Magnusson was my fucking neighbour. Nice. After getting over it all I started to organise the space for the guests and inited over the girls. They helped me with all the stuff and after finishing we decided to take a break.

"So... today I found out that William is actually my neighbour."-I said, sipping into my tea.

"WHAT?"- all the girls said at once.

"I know right?!"-I said, raising an eyebrow.

"You're so into him."-Anna said, winking at me.

"No, I'm not."-I said, sipping into my tea again.

They all gave me a look and I just sat there being upset.

"I know for a fact that he's after this 1st year blondie. Why would i like him if I know that he's not into me. For fucks sake."-I said, putting down my mug.

"It's okay Astrid we don't judge you."-Julie said, and all of us laughed.

"Okay. Deep down. Like deeply deep down... I might but just might have a little crush on him. But that 1st grade girl... Noora... Well... The only thing we have in commin is the short blonde hair. Like have you seen her she's so lucky she's that skinny. I don't even hava tight gap."-I said.

"Have you ever looked into the mirror girl? You're hot af. There is no chace he doesn't like you back despite all his Noora thing."-Anna said.

"I know for a fact that h invited her buss."-I siad, looking dow.

"So what?"-Julie asked.

"I don't know... Me and him... not really compatible."-I said.

"We'll see."-Anne said and right after that my doorbell rang and the first group of people started to arrive.

There were about 50 people in my small apartment. We had a blast. I really enjoyed the night. Until the cops came and said that we need to stop. I waved goodbye to my girls and just as I was about to shut the door a hand stopped it. It was William.

"Hi."-He said, stepping in which made me raise my eyebrows at him.

"What are you doing here?"-I asked.

"Just checking your place out. It's nice. Very... cozy."-He said while walking around.

"How was your party?"-I asked, trying to be polite.

"It was fine. But there is a 1st year girl... Vilde. She just can't fuck off. I've told her million times that I don't want her and she just keeps trying. It's so annoying."-He said, sitting down on my couch.

"Have you tried to see the situation from her perspective?"-I asked, sitting down next to him.

"No. My perspective is what that matters."-I just rolled my eyes at his comment.

"She's not who I want anyways."-he said leaning closer to me.

"Who-... who is it then?"-I asked shyly.

"Not gonna tell."-He said and stood up and walked out waving at me.

William fucking Magnusson... leaving me hanging. Just like I expected.