Harry loved Indian food as much as I did and I thought of treating the both of us to it.

The time was now 8pm and everyone else had gone.

I opened the door to my office and had him place the food on the small table that our office assistant had set up in my office. It was just a small table with a nice white table cloth on it and a small jar of water with two red roses in it.

I payed the delivery guy and gave him a huge tip then he and my security man left.

After looking over everything I had, I picked up my phone, keys and wallet and left, locking the door behind me.

I first drove to mine to freshen up and change my clothes then I drove to Harry's place with a smile on my face as I listened to his songs playing.

It took me twenty minutes to get to his house. I parked my car in the driveway and jogged up to the door.

I opened the door hoping to find him dressed and ready to go but the sight I was met with left my mouth hanging open.

Harry was sat on the sofa in nothing but tight white Calvin Klein boxers.

When he saw me, he stood up and walked over to me with arms open. I hugged him and then looked up at his face

"Harrrrry." I whined. "I thought you would be dressed by now. What are you doing in boxers?" I asked and he smiled sheepishly.

"You didn't tell me where we are going baby. So I have no idea how to dress for the date." He smirked.

"Come on." I held his hands and dragged him upstairs to his bedroom.

"You can go in sweats, it doesn't matter as long as you are dressed." I said when we got to his walk-in closet.

"Uh hello. You are all dressed up, looking dashing in a suit and you ask me to go in sweats?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Fine, dress up real quick." I pointed at a red and black floral Gucci suit and he put it on, with a black shirt inside and black shiny boots adorning his feet. Then he ran a hand through his hair.

When he was done, he turned to me and spun around. "How do I look?" He asked and I bit my lip.

Damn, he looked so gorgeous. I almost wanted to cancel all of it and make use of the room that we hadn't used for a long time.

The room he had made just for me and him.

"Might as well take a picture if you are gonna stare at me like that." His voice brought me out of my thoughts and I groaned.

"Shut up and let's go." I said and started for the door while he followed behind me with a loud laugh.

We walked downstairs and out the door, locking it behind us then we got in my car and I drove off.

"For the record you look dashing." I said when I had to stop at a red light. I leaned in and pecked his lips.

"Thanks love." Harry smiled and we continued our ride.

Minutes later, I parked the car in the firm lot and got out. Harry got out too and looked at me confused.

"Why are we at a law firm? Have you like rented the roof? Niall?" Harry shot me a look and I rolled my eyes.

"It's not like that." I said as we started heading for the doors.

"Baby, I've told you times without number that you should stop spending money on me. There's plenty of times to do that after you graduate and get a secure job." Harry said. And true to his word, he didn't like it whenever I treated him because in his mind, I had no secure income and I had to use all I had on school stuff.

He's such a darling.

"I didn't spend money babe, well I did buy us food but it's not like I spent a fortune. Now shush and just follow me." I said and Harry groaned.

We went inside and I ushered him towards the lift. We rode it in silence and I knew he wanted to ask questions but he held his tongue.

When we got to my floor, I led the way as he followed behind.

"Welcome to my world." I said and opened my office door. It was dark so I switched on the light and heard him gasp.

"Wow Ni, this is beautiful. Whose office is this?" Harry asked as he admired the dinner set up and looked around the large office.

Before I could answer, he strode over to the wall that had my certificate of ownership hanging in a frame. He looked at all the others that were on the wall and then turned around when all he could find was my name.

"Baby? This is your law firm." He stated and I smiled then nodded.

He looked towards my desk and saw a frame that had a picture of both of us.

"When?" He asked with astonishment.

"Three months ago. I wanted to tell you when I was atleast stable." I said and he wrapped me up in his arms.

"Oh baby, I'm so proud of you. Congratulations." He kept on praising me as we hugged.

"Thank you so much Harry." When we broke the hug, we shared a very passionate kiss and then sat down to eat. I put music on my phone and it acted as background noise.

Through out the meal Harry kept on talking about how he couldn't believe that I had set up a business for myself while I was still in school and it was thriving.

I told him how I wouldn't have been able to do it if it weren't for the savings from club 69.

We continued eating and talking about various things then when we were done, Harry thanked me for the food and we stood up.

I went to sit down on the sofa and Harry went over to my desk and sat down in the chair. He looked so freaking hot seated there and I couldn't help but twitch.

And it seemed Harry had the same thoughts as me because he spoke up.

"How amazing can office sex be right now?" He asked and now I was just hard. "I would bent you over this desk and fuck you so hard or have you ride me while I'm in your chair."

I was this close to moaning because his bluntness was turning me on.

"What's stopping you?" I asked in what I hoped was a normal voice. He looked at me so quick I was sure he got whiplash.

"What? No I don't have anything to use and I don't wanna hurt you." He shook his head and I leaned back in the sofa.

"Left drawer." I instructed and he looked at me quizzically but opened the drawer nonetheless and pulled out a packet of condoms and a new bottle of lube.

"Huh?" He looked between the items in his hand and me.

"Louis brought them for me this afternoon when I told him that I was bringing you here." I explained and Harry smiled so wide.

"Remind me to thank Louis tomorrow because these are gonna be so useful."