Intrigued

Darby bursts through his front door, and hurried down the hallway to his daughter's bedroom. Not bothering to knock, he swings the door open to look for her, but no one is there. He takes a quick look around and noticed a lot of her stuff is gone. Sitting on the bed, he tries her cell phone one more time, only to have it go straight to voicemail. He's not sure what to do. Call the cops or give her time to come back. Something or someone made her leave, someone hurt her. Even if he didn't show it, he loved her. She is his little girl. Turning to put his cell in his pocket, he sees a white envelope tucked under her pillow, with his name on it. Hesitate to read it, he sits and stares at it for a little while. Finally ripping it open, he begins to read it.

Dear Dad,
Just letting you know that I am fine, but I can't stay here. I can't tell you what happened, but all I can say is I love you even if we haven't been close in years. Our lives are on different paths, and I am sorry but for now you will need to take your path alone. Maybe things will change, maybe not. But I love you and I'll be in touch soon. Don't come looking for me, just trust me.

Sky-Sky

Kozik sees Skyler standing by her bike as he pulls the van down the dirt road. He's only heard bits and pieces of who she is, but he doesn't know why they are here. She's cute though, at least as tall as Gemma, with dirty blonde hair, and a badass bike. As he climbs out of the truck, he wonders if she is single. But he always wonders if he wants to start a relationship especially if she can't handle being an old lady, and he has to tie up loose ends in a Tacoma. Still, he is there to support his V.P., so he stands at Jax's side with Juice. "Alight, Koz I need you to pat her down, and Juice stand behind me with your hand on your piece just in case things go sideways. She may be a woman, but she can still be dangerous. And who knows if this is a set up." The 3 of them walk over to her. "Arms up, need to check you for weapons." Kozik tells her. She gives him an odd look, but steps away from her bike and puts her arms out. He gently pats her down, but can't help but notice her curves and how she smells like peaches and jasmin. "She's clean." He steps away from her but still stands at her side, ready to follow Jax's orders. He can see how she is looking between all 3 of them, as if on high alert for some reason.

"I'm Jax, you know Juice, and this is Kozik. Why did you want to meet, Skyler?" Jax asks, not wanting to waste time. She nods at Kozik and Juice before beginning. "Sorry for the way things ended before. But you can understand how I felt. I don't like being used. I need a huge favor, and in return I may have the info you've been looking for." Jax is getting impatient. "Yea, we know who your dad is and we also know what you told Juice. Why are you bothering with us now ?" Skyler can pick up on his tone, but she's not in the mood for this pretty boy's shit, " Yea, and your point is what ? Look, I don't have time to waste so either hear me out or I'll leave." She stands toe to toe with him, her arms crossed. Kozik is really intrigued by her feistiness with his V.P., though he can't show it. "What do you want? If it's money, forget it. I'm not paying for info." Jax is not backing down. "I don't want your money, I want protection." She snaps back. "No. No damn way am I having any of my guys on protection duty for you in your town." Juice taps his shoulder, "Clay called just now, we need to talk." Jax and Skyler glare at each other. "We will be right back." The 3 Sons walk away to talk, leaving her standing there, their backs to her.

"He said that Gemma ran into Darby outside of the supermarket she shops at, he was upset and looking for Skyler. He didn't go into details, even when she pushed him for it. All he said is she may be in trouble." Juice explains. Jax looks back at Skyler, who's still standing there, impatient but waiting. "Ok, still not sure if this is a set up. But we will hear her out." Walking back to her, Kozik goes back to standing in his spot, not that he minded the view. "Why do you need protection?" Jax asks. "My dad may be in some kind of deal with Zobelle. More than likely drug related. I don't like Zobelle's guys nor can I stand the scumbags my dad has working for him. Give me protection here in Charming til this is sorted out, and I'll give you info." "You lied to us before." Jax growls. "Yea, no shit. But I can prove it to you. So do we have a deal or not ?" She snaps. "And why should we trust you?" Jax barks, his voice getting a little louder. "I'll show you why." She reaches under her shirt, and pulls out her pistol.