act two \ hot weather and burning feelings

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Usagi is going to confess to Mamoru? Since when? She didn't even tell me that she has feelings for him!" 

Placing her hand on her chest as she felt her heart racing a sudden jab to the area, Yumiko nodded at her twin's statement, before moving her gaze to the ground and rushing upstairs. Yumiko's sudden mood change caught by Portia. Opening the door to their shared bedroom and quickly grabbing her bag, the girl stopped in front a full-length mirror, brushing down her outfit and pinning back any loose hairs. 

"You look fine, Yumiko. You shouldn't stress about yourself when you're around him or when he's around Usagi. You've been friends with him for a while, so he should be used to how I look like."

Letting out a soft breath as she heard her sister calling for her downstairs, the girl with lilac hair patted her cheeks softly, taking hold of a white parasol before rushing down the stairs and exiting the house with three figures behind her, not forgetting to lock the front door. 

"Ugh! It's even hotter out here! How are we going to make it to Rei's without melting?"

Being covered by the parasol as she cooled her face with a fan as they stopped at a bus stop, Usagi leaned her head on her twin's shoulder as they waited for the large vehicle to arrive. 

"You're being over-dramatic, Usagi-chan. There have been hotter days in summer, this isn't really comparable--"

"I can't even have a nap in this weather, Yumi-chan! How can I be over-dramatic? I can't do anything in this boiling heat!" Fanning her hands over her face as she wiped a drop of sweat rolled down her face, the blonde continued complaining about the weather as she stroked Luna's back softly. 

"I'm sure that you will feel more refreshed when the bus gets here- Oh, look! Now we can sit in a place with air conditioning." 

Looking up at the sound of a large engine nearing their figures, the eldest sibling brought Portia closer into her arms as the large vehicle paused in front of them. Stepping into the cooler bus, the sisters paid the fair before moving to the back, where the fans hit the most. Taking small steps back as the vehicle started to running, the blonde let out sighs of relief as Yumiko struggled to hold on her sister and the two advisors weight, the latter's leaning on the shorter girl as they all relaxed. 

"Why is everyone so heavy? And why do I have to hold them all in the first place?"

Leaning back as her sister and the cats reached extended their heads closer to the fans on the top of the bus, a small pang hit Yumiko's chest just as a familiar sense flowed through her and as a pair of larger hands held her shoulders in place before she could fall backwards. 

"There we go, now you're standing up straight. You should be careful next time, or else you'll fall back for real."

"T-Thank you, Mamoru." Quirking his head to the side at the sound of his name, the black-haired teenager moved his gaze to see Usagi, Luna and Portia leaning themselves on the older twin, a small smile appearing on his face as he watched Yumiko struggle to hold them all together. 

"Stopping at Sendaizuke Route. Stopping at Sendaizuke Route."

Perking their heads up at their bus stop, the four teenagers and their felines exited the vehicle before making their way up the hill. 

"Usagi, do you know how heavy you are? I could see that your sister was struggling to hold you up, that is so sad--"

"Chiba Daisuke! Why can't you be more like your brother and say nice things to people!"

Watching their younger siblings argue as they made their way up the grand stairs leading to the Shrine, Mamoru and Yumiko flashed the pair heartfelt smiles as they trailed behind them slowly. Holding Portia in her arms as the sun shone brightly, Yumiko bit the inside of her lip as chest pains were hitting the center of her heart.