"Yep. The guys and the boys, we got a chill day going on." Algee said, dapping Myles up.

"Is Camryn coming?" I asked Myles.

"I can ask if she wanna come." He said, pulling his phone out.

"I'll get it." I said as there was a knock on the door.

I opened it to see everybody. I wanna know how everybody shows up at the same freakin time?

"Little bros!" I said, hugging all the boys as the came in.

"Bestfriend!" Keith said, hugging me.

I laughed. "Bestfriend!" I said, hugging him back.

"My child." Elijah said, hugging me, rubbing the top of my head.

"Father." I chuckled, hugging him back.

"Lil sis, lil sis!" Bryshere said, hugging and picking me up.

"Big bro. Put me down." I said, patting his back, laughing as he put me down.

"Nigga." I said, pushing Woody to the side.

"Just horrible, how everybody else get a title expect me?" He said, crossing his arms.

Because I like you nigga. "Because You Hell." I said, laughing when he put me in a choke hold.

"Mhmm whatever." He said, pushing me almost making me fall.

"Bitch." I mumbled, chuckling as Algee glared at me.

"Y'all finna change y'all hang out day and hang with us at the mall." Maddie said, pushing Luke back when he tried to pick her up.

"Why, y'all go to the mall almost every week." Bryshere said, making all the girls glare at him. "Nevermind."

"We might as well go because they're not taking no for an answer." Caleb said, shaking his head.

After Camryn got here, we all left.
~
"Mane, I can't take yo crazy ass nowhere Dani." Algee said, holding Dani back as she tried to go back into the store.

"That bitch got me fucked up, I swear to God!" Dani yelled, tryna get out of his grasp.

"Nah let her go, Algee! Let her fuck that bitch up!" Maddie yelled, running towards ole girl, before getting snatched up by Luke.

"Don't even fucking try it, Ryan." Keith said before picking Ryan up and throwing her over her shoulder. "Bruh put me the fuck down, I'm finna whoop that hoe ass! On God!" She yelled, while getting carried away.

"I bet yo scary ass won't come outside bitch!" I yelled at ole girl who had the audacity to try to be on some disrespectful shit.

"Wassup hoe?!" The girl yelled back.

"Bitc-" I yelled, running towards her, before jumping into somebody's arm.

"Aye, cut the shit, Veronica." Woody said, looking down at me.

"Aye, homegirl, we tryna save you, But if you keep talking shit, they gonna let them go and let them beat yo ass." Myles said, shaking his head. "And you, calm yo little ass down." He said, pushing Camryn back as she had already took her coat, purse and earrings off and was now putting her hair into a pony tail.

"Nah fuck that shit, homegirl got me and the gang all the way fucked up." She said, as Myles held her arms down.

"Ain't nobody touching my fucking sister!" Some hoe said.

"Periodt!" Another one said.

"Especially not no dumb ass hoes!" Another girl said.

"Let em go."  Dante said, as all of the boys stepped back.

The guys didn't even have time to let go because we broke out of their arms.

"Bitch!" I said, before my fist landed into one of the bitches face.
~
"Look at this shit. 20,000 fine, for what?" Algee said, shaking his head.

"That ain't our fault." Ryan said, shrugging.

"You did not have to smash that girl head into the glass, that's why we gotta pay for that broken window." Luke said, shaking his head.

"Aye, That shit was lit tho! Me and Bryshere were standing back recording." Elijah said, as he laughed.

"Camryn you did not have to snatch that girl wig off." Myles said.

"That hoe tried to get off on the wrong person." Camryn said, flipping her hair.

"You know your dad gonna be pissed that you gotta pay that hoe 30,000 dollars for a broken nose and arm, right?" Woody said, looking at me.

"Hell nah. Him and mom gonna be like "I know you beat that ass tho, right?" I said, chuckling.

"Then y'all asses didn't come out with one scratch." Tyler said, shaking his head.

"Ryan did, she still over here pissed because ole girl broke her nail." Keith said, as Ryan rolled her eyes.

"Some body yelled out "WORLDSTAR!" I said, remembering.

"Me. I couldn't help it." Jahi said, laughing.

"These girls strong as hell, I'm over here tryna hold Maddie back but she just break outta them bitches like they were some noodles." Luke said, shaking his head.

"I tell you bruh, before y'all came along, it was only me and Myles holding them down. Just imagine 2 guys tryna hold back 4 big buff wrestlers." Algee said, making me laugh as he shook his head.

"We gonna catch them bitches again, without the guys too." I Dani said, making the girls say "Hell yeah" as the boys said "Fuck no."