Then after a while I say, "We should go, they're probably wondering where we are." I start walking towards the door and then open it for Shoto. He walks out and smiles at me, so I look away so he doesn't see me with an embarrassed look on my face. We walk out and see Kirishima who is dressed as a Minecraft zombie, Mina who is dressed as a mummy, Izuku who is dressed as an actual broccoli, Uraraka who is dressed as a gum bubble, Sero who is dressed as an Enderman, Iida who is dressed as a freaking bottle of medicine, and Denki who is dressed as a USB. They see me and Shoto and start laughing.

I look at Shoto and he looks at me and when we make eye contact, we start laughing. When I start laughing, the others stop, so it's just me and Shoto laughing. I realize, and stop. Are they judging my laugh? Do they want me to stop? Um, I should act mad. "Tch what?!" I yell at them. When Shoto saw me stop laughing suddenly, he got this look on his face and stopped laughing too. His eyes linger on my face just a tad before he looks at the others. Denki speaks up and says, "We've never heard your real laugh. It's crazy. But it's good." He looks nervous about it.

I reply with, "Oh, okay." I didn't yell it, and everyone thought it was weird, but they didn't say anything.

"Come on, let's go you guys, it's already 5 and the neighborhood we're going to is a little far so we should be there by like 5:45," Izuku finally spoke. Everyone agrees and follows him out the doors. I tried to stay behind everyone, so Shoto accompanied me. We were walking as close are our costumes let us and then Kirishima turned around and started talking to me. It was fun.

"Me and Sero are wearing Minecraft costumes. We planned it out, did you and Todoroki plan your costumes too? When did you guys talk?" I quickly tell him, "Oh this was completely coincidental, we just saw each other at the store and at the checkout, we saw each other's costumes."

He nods and tells me about all the things he did during the week and then the others join our conversation too. It's really fun. After a while, Izuku mentions that we didn't finally got to the neighborhood. There's quite a bit of people, but it's nothing bad. Shoto notices that I'm a little tense, so when no one is looking, he whispers, "Hey it's okay, I'll keep an eye out. I got you Katsuki, just have fun." I nod and give him a thankful look before returning to my angry face.

"Ooo let's go get CANDY!!!" Kaminari yells.

"Oi, USB, calm down!" I yell back. He looks at me and sighs sadly.

"I'm joking, go crazy you weirdo, let's just stick together." He nods and then tells us to follow him to the first house he sees.

~~~~~~~~
It's around 9 now and our candy bags are filled. Someone suggests we go to their house to trade candies and hang out for a bit. Everyone agrees, but I'm scared to. I don't want to be home too late because then I might wake up Mother or she'd be mad about not getting to beat me. I agree anyway, but tell them I have to be home by 10:30. Everyone says that they do too.

It turns out Mina was the one who said we should go to her house, so we end up in Mina's room. Everyone is separated, but in a circle. We just didn't want our candies mixing up.

I have a lot of my favorite candies, then it hits me, I won't be able to take this home. I mean I will be able to, but it won't be mine. Mother will take it and keep it for herself. I sigh sadly while everyone is separating their least favorite candy.

Our little trade session ends with Kaminari and Sero arguing about which candy is better, 3 Musketeers or Milky Way. It's around 10 now, so I announce that I'm going home. Shoto says the same, he's probably only leaving to walk me home. I give him look that says, 'you don't have to', but he doesn't care and starts gathering his candy anyway.