The Sins of the God.

Start from the beginning

"REJOICE HUMAN!!" roared the Asura.. his voice came out of all of his face's mouths at once.. speaking in unison while he beat his six massive dinner plate sized hands against his chest. "For you will now be destroyed by me.. the mighty Hakai No Douji.. warrior in her magesty's elite Squad!!! But fret not.. for my honor allows thee to choose to either face me and fall with warrior's pride.. or die a coward, running for thy life! CHOOSE!! I will not attack until you choose, that is my honor.. and I hold to it!!"

"Uh...  what if we never choose?" Ben asked.

"Then I choose for you!!" roared Asura. "I give you 2 minutes to decide. Rejoice, for that amount of time is indeed merciful and perfect for quick decision making!!"

"Ben.. run.." Hoshimi said quickly and frantically. "It's me he wants... if he has me, he'll put following his orders over fighting an opponent one on one, however much he desires to have a fair battle for me.. 

Ben looked over his shoulder at Hoshimi. "So.. I'm guessing all that stuff about being a princess was-... kinda true?"

Hoshimi gritted her teeth. "LOOK! This isn't time for a debate.. I don't know WHAT my attendant was thinking involving you.. but it shouldn't have happened... GO. SAVE YOURSELF! NOW!! That is an order!!"

"I also recall you ordering me to be your bodyguard, and as I don't actually serve you.. I think I can pick which orders I follow.. " Ben said as he popped his knuckles and then slapped a hand on the Omnitrix.

A powerful green light filled the fog momentarily as a massive red two toed foot stomped forward, shaking the earth with as much weight as the Asura.

"So don't mind me if I lend a hand Hoshimi.." Four Arms said, grinning. "After all.. I've got four of em.."

Hakai stared in immense surprise, his eyes all widening. "Intriguing.. a Shape Shifter..? Even among yokai, a shape shifter capable of changing form beyond just shape alone is rare.. it is already apparent you have capably changed your physical capabilities along with the shape.. remarkable.. what kind of spell have you used to gain such a form?.. Hmph.. no matter, that form is still inferior.. you have less arms.. and only one face... truly you have manufactured a cheap imitation of my race!!"

"Yeah yeah.. preach on Red Shrek." said Four Arms, holding his fists at ready. "We gonna do this or what?"

Four Arms and the Asura ran at each other.. the earth trembling beneath the weight of their feet as they ran.. before they both leaped into the air.. their fists raised..

A shockwave exploded out from the point where they collided, and all the windows in the massive arcade building shattered to dust.. 

Hoshimi screamed and covered her face, running behind a machine to seek cover as Four Arms and Hakai rolled onto the ground, pummeling each other ferociously with their multiple fists. 

Four Arms felt explosive blows collide with his face and his abdomen like nobody's business.. his own attacks easily parried as Hakai landed several immense blows to his head..

Four Arms spat out blood, staggering back, panting and wiping his face with a wrist. 

"You call this a battle!? This is a play date at the best!" roared Hakai, dancing elegantly on his feet for such a massive demon. "COME ON! Give me more!!"

Four Arms could tell.. Hakai wasn't a stranger to similar fighting methods to Tetramand wrestling techniques.. he needed to get a bit creative.. this guy was at least as physically strong as Vilgax from when they first met..  however.. he wasn't nearly as invincible.."

"Just getting started." Four Arms growled before charging in again. 

Hakai's fists moved like supersonic scarlet bullets, letting out a flurry of super fast super strong punches, shockwaves exploding from each gale force attack.