🎃Halloween👻 Special🎃

Start from the beginning

" No need.. we can use our own costumes. No one know who black cloak envoy and ghost face really are!" yezun suggested while smirking evilly looking at yunlan!

Yunlan kicked Da who is sleeping under his desk lazily when he doesn't know on whom he has to vent his frustration about his dreams not coming true.

"hiss... what the.." Da hissed angrily but stopped continuing what he was about to say when he noticed both the brothers in the office. So he politely asked him "what's wrong chief?"

"We are planning to celebrate Halloween and you are coming with us!" He talked carefully while planning something in his head.

"But.."

"please Da Qing.. we never had this kind of event in our Dixing and I really wanted to see it.." Yezun made a cute face while he's looking with puppy eyes..

It's settled then. Everyone get ready and we shall celebrate it in the evening." Yunlan finalized even though he saw hesitation in Wei's eyes who still kept silent.

"Yunlan, I'll go talk with Guo and know about this festival more" yezun happily went to talk with Guo who still fear yezun and started shaking when he's approaching.

Hey Guo, have you ever celebrated this day?" Yezun asked him who was about to faint.

" I.. I did for few years but later I stopped because I got scared one time when I saw someone dressed as zombie.."

"What did you do in those few years? Please tell me. I never celebrated"

Before Guo answered, yunlan called yezun and told him, he'll explain everything with an intent to put his plan in action..

Evening came and all of them dressed in their costumes and came to SID office and opened the door. The other staff who is still working stopped for a second and started laughing suddenly..

Yezun was looking so cute when he dressed as little Dracula and holding pumpkin baskets for trick or treat chocolates

Shen is in his original black cloak while Yunlan dressed in white like a ghost. Da is wearing a big bow and had a pumpkin basket in his hand too..

They all stopped when shen Wei cleared his throat and went inside the office.

Yezun was so embarrassed with that and started whining.. " You did this.. why did you make me wear this? look how they are laughing at me!"

" Yunlan!" Shen called him and looked at him saying " Fix it.."

Shen Wei is so excited about this day as he never saw this. But being black cloak envoy and a dignified professor, he doesn't want Yunlan to know or else he will make fun of him..

"Ok ok.. we shall do one thing, You can wear this white cape and we can go to trick and treat.. ok?" still smiling inwardly

Yezun happily agreed they both changed their costumes. Even Shen changed his and Da qing wore a pumpkin mask in his cat form and they came out of their office..

When shen was going along with yezun to a house for trick and treat, Yunlan stopped him pretending he has something to talk to him

When shen was going along with yezun to a house for trick and treat, Yunlan stopped him pretending he has something to talk to him. On the other hand, yezun went to their neighbor's house and knocked it saying " trick or treat!"

An old man opened the door and saw him with a shocked face. Yet, he didn't comment but put some lollipops in his basket.

Yezun didn't understand why that old man looked at him with shock and went to them to show what he got..

"So, what did you got?" Yunlan asked while observing his face carefully and he didn't find anything except disappointment

"look I got lollipops which are your favorites but not mine". He's clearly angry about that..

"Ok.. Let's do one thing; you and Da go to other house while me and my Wei Wei go in other direction. What do you say..?"

Yezun agreed happily and started walking while Da understood what his chief is doing..

Chief.. what have you done?"

"What did I do? Just tricked Yezun and going to become a treat for my Xiao Wei.." he winked and took his hand and started towards their home.

Da face palmed himself getting ready for all the embarrassments he was about to face along with Yezun

Should he say Yezun that these trick and treat game will be played by kids but not grownups?? 🙀