Chapter 17(LAST CHAPTER)

Începe de la început

Rey broke the kiss leaving her breathless, He didnt left her, he moved to south, removing the saree from her belly, he buried his face in her soft belly making her moan in his name loudly in absolute pleasure. His lips burned her skin, her toes curled up, pulling him more close to her.

"You are so soft, taani, so delicate, so beautiful. I just love you-" Rey mumbled against her belly, she clutched his hair in her fists tightly while his words fluttered her heart. She loves to hear those three words in his voice, it gives her assurance and made her feel loved.

Rey dipped his tongue in her belly botton, placing hot wet kisses over her belly. His teethes softly grazed her skin near her belly button, leaving his mark over her, claiming her his. His kisses were filled with love he has for her, showering her with his love.

They both were lost in their own world when his mobile started ringing breaking their reverie but he wasn't in mood to leave her, and spoil the moment. He continued  showering his love on her, he unpinned the duppatta from her shoulder and pulled it down, Taani was too lost in the moment to realize whats happening there but the continuous ring of his cell phone caught her attention.

"Rey, aapka phone-" Taani said through her ragged breathing.

"Ignore it." Rey whispered while placing down kisses on her cleavage. She opened her eyes, and got caught of his cell phone which was laying carelessly on the bed. While her prince charming was busy in loving her, she decided to picked up the call. Thinking it can be some important call. She glanced at the screen, it was call from some unknown number but nevetheless she picked it up.

"Rey, Where are you, I have been trying to contact you from last night but you never picked up my calls?" An unfamiliar voice from the other side spoke with fierceness as soon as she picked up the call. Taani's brow knitted in confusion when she heard an unknown female voice.

"Urmn, Rey is not here but can i know who are you?" Taani asked with difficulty, trying to divert her attention from her prince charming who was busy in kissing her neck while his hands fondling with her breasts. She could feel love in his every touch. She found herself dawning into the pool of his passion.

"I'm Kria, His Girlfriend." A reply came from the other side that shook her entire self.

He stopped when he felt her body went stiff in his arms. He lifted himself up and cupped her face in his palms, gazing down at her with concerned filled eyes while her eyes were blank.

"What happened, sweetheart? Did i hurt you?" Rey asked her softly, taani blinked her eyes and look at him. She found nothing but pure love in his eyes that forced her to question herself, should she trust him or the phone call? She decided to question him, and if he really have someone in his life then she will leave him, for his happiness. She will not force herself on him.

"Rey, I want to ask you something." Taani spoke in emotionless tone. Fear gripped his heart seeing her like this, he prayed he hadn't hurt her.

"Yes, taani, ask whatever you want." Rey whispered, he got up from her and sat beside her. Taani adjusted her saree pallu and sat beside him on the bed.

"Do you have someone else in your life? If yes, then you can tell me, Rey, I'll never want you to sacrifice anything for me-" Taani was speaking, his eyes widen in shock at her words and somewhat he felt angry too.

"What? You really think I'm that cheap?" Rey shouted in helplessness that even after trying alot, she was still doubting their love & relationship. Taani flinched away in fear. Rey stood before her, he grabbed her elbow and pulled her toward him with a jerk, while she was too shocked to react, she has never witnessed his this side before.