"It's Marzotto." He walked off and the two followed.

"What?" Myka blanched.

"The attendant said he heard him speaking Italian before he doused himself." Pete explained, they were caught up by the Sheriff from the station.

"Hold on. Why'd you talk to Marzotto?" He demanded.

"Who told you that?" Pete questioned.

"Secret service hits campus, and people notice and now he's dead. Before this, you said something to make Cody want to knock your heads off. Something you want to tell me?" He pointed; Eric folded his arms.

"We should talk later." Myka spoke.

"Let me tell you something-" The Sheriff began.

"Sure. Something that makes it seem like I couldn't kick your ass in front of your men." Pete sized him up, Eric looked at Myka then intervened.

"Boys, how about we put our badges in our big boy pants, huh? Sheriff." Eric stood between the two, looking down at him, he walked off in a huff.

"What was that?" Myka frowned.

"We gotta get to Marzotto's office." Pete said.

"And how are we gonna get in?" Pete rose the keys in his hand. "Hotshot."

Lattimer drove his car, with Bering in the passenger seat and Lawson in the back.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked Pete, after moment of silence, he spoke up.

"Shoot."

"Never mind." She shook her head.

"The vibe thing? My dad was a fireman.

When I was 12, I got this feeling one morning that I was never gonna see him again." Pete explained.

"And you didn't say anything?" She asked.

"I didn't want him to see how scared I was. He died that night in a house fire, saving a couple of kids." He elaborated.

"I'm sorry." She spoke sympathetically.

"Me too." Pete nodded.

"So now when you get a feeling, you..." Eric started, Pete nodded.

They were in his office once again.

"He got his pen out of his pencil cup." Pete shrugged, staring at the mugs.

"At least he died happy." Myka jested, Eric rose a brow and Pete looked at her.

"That's not funny." Pete flipped through a book.

"You're right." She apologised, she looked around and saw the book case. "That's strange."

"What?" He asked.

"The m's are out of order." She pulled out one of the books.

"There's something in there." Pete pointed out, Myka gave him a look and he shrugged innocently, she pulled out a small, locked book, Eric walked over.

"Is this it?" She asked him as rose a brow.

"I don't know." Pete shrugged; Eric examined the box.

"Well, what if it is?"

"Then we're done." Pete said. "So open it."

"You open it, I don't want a ferret or whatever." Myka handed him the box, Pete sighed. He cautiously moved it over to the desk, he opened the latch and flinched back, in case something jumped out. He began to read the Italian on the old pages.