Living Life as a princess

People don't know my life let alone me very well. Y I'm a happy giddy gave up princess that can shift into a wolf, mermaids and have wings. I'm special. I'm the omega of the pack and right now they are punching but that's life. Thing is they don't know I'm a princess let alone powerful, wait yes they know the power and they are afraid but choose to beat me for it but it's only 2/4 of my power I will use it when needed but Maby I should introduce me to you. Hi my name is Say aquamarine. Cool name, right? They say it's weird I have white hair with different colored strands that lighten or darken by my mood and you will witness that later. My mermaids has a multie-colored tail, my wings are white, and my wolf is white they are pretty cool you have to trust me on that one. I have pretty good grades to even thought they call me a fatas* I'm pretty skinny with an 8 pack. They call me ugly but I have full red lips different colored eyes, hight cheek bones, a a dimple on the left side of my face o and did I mention the perfect amount o freckles but ya. I walk to school and I'm getting pushed around but I don't care instead I just smile and skip. But when someone stops my skip, it turns personal and almost getting whiplash when I realize I feel sparks, I looked up surprised and then my life came crumbling down with just one sentence.

"I Archure night, reject you, Aquamarine bow as my mate and luna." he said smirking and he thought that he would see me cry but what I did next was surprising. I smirked back and said "I princess Aquamarine goddess except your rejection, i mean seriously who wants a player for a mate?" I turned around and skipped down the hall like nothing happened and little did he know that he just rejected a princess. And a pretty powerful one at that.