one

i sat up rubbing my eyes, slapping the snooze button on my alarm as it read 5:20 am. i got up and head to my bathroom, heating up some shower water. i went to my closet and got a pair of skinny blue jeans, undergarments, and a nike sweater. as i was heading to my bathroom, i felt like someone was watching me. i shrugged it off ignoring my paranoia. i shut the door and stripped off my clothes stepping in the shower, letting the hot water take over me. i sat there a few minutes and started shaving. i washed my hair and body, i finished up and turned off the water. it's cold as hell for once in LA. i dried off and put on the clothes i had chosen earlier. i walked out of the bathroom and went to my vanity, turning on the lamp on there.

after doing my makeup and blow drying my hair, i decided to braid it and put it in a low ponytail for cheerleading later. oh i forgot to mention, i'm a student for University of Cali LA community. it is my last year and it's our last game for the year. i looked for my slip on white vans and socks. i realized i can't find them? 'i thought they were under my bed? only my black ones are here.' i thought, quietly to myself. i shrugged it off and put them on, heading out of my apartment with my book bag. going down to the car garage, searching for my car. (she has a 2015 dodge charger scat pack that's blacked out) after seconds of looking i found my car!

i walked through the halls of college going to my classes. hours after, i got dressed for our game. i headed to the football field and got on the sidelines, exercising with the other girls. after that, we started cheering for the football players that ran out. multiple comments from them of calling them names, i rolled my eyes in disgust. we cheered them on until they won. i just grabbed my stuff and left so i wouldn't get caught in traffic. as i was going to my car, i seen someone that looked like a teenager using my car for clout so i pushed the alarm button. it scared him for sure and i had a great laugh as i was getting in my car. i drove to my apartment complex's garage and parked my car, locking it then going to my apartment. as i reached my door, i unlocked it going inside. i was locking it and ran into a chest in front of me, i looked up and saw the man with a black mask on. i was going to scream but he put a cloth over my airways, i knew not to breathe it in but it was too late. i had passed out.

"sweet dreams, love." the voice said, chuckling.