Part 4

This SS is ending here.I thank all of u who supported me in this journey.

plz give a detailed comment on the last part.plz don't forget to write your fav scene,fav character n fav dialogue n y u liked them.

Kabir-Pooja returned home.There was a woman waiting .Pooja was shocked to see her.Pooja:You?That woman tried to caress her face.But Pooja moved her hand away.That lady became upset.Kabir:Who is this?Pooja:She is my so called mom.Kabir was shocked.She:I am Madhu.Pooja's mother.
Kabir:Hi Aunty...Madhu:Hi.I heard that your name is Kabir.Am I right?Kabir:Yes.Pooja:You were busy in America.Right?Then how did you come here?Once in a while we talk on the phone.That was enough.What was the need to come here?Madhu:Pooja...I heard that you both are living together here.As a mother I want to advise you to get married to Kabir.Pooja:So you came here from America to give me lecture?Madhu:As a mother I have to show you the right path.Pooja:So the right path is marriage?Madhu:If you have found the right guy that's the best.Pooja:You yourself could not manage your married life.You led a loveless marriage.Everything was fake in your married life and got separated from your husband.Then how are you saying that marriage is the best?For heaven sake don't be a hypocrite.We are happy without marriage.So please leave.Madhu looked at Pooja emotionally:Ok.Madhu left wiping her wet eyes.Pooja burst into tears.Kabir:Pooja...Pooja:I did'nt want to behave like this to mom.But when I think of what happened in the past I lost my control.
Kabir embraced her to console her.
The next day...Kabir got a phone call.After that he went to a place.There Madhu was seen.Madhu:Thank you for coming here Kabir.I doubted whether you will come.Kabir:Why did you call me?If you have still come to adise us to get married please don't do that.Madhu:Kabir..you hear what I want to say first.Pooja hates to get married thinking that her parents led a fake married life.But actually that is not true.The truth is different.Kabir:what stupid truth?Madhu:Nothing was fake in our married life.Whatever love Pooja saw between me and Ashok was true.But our happiness was short lived as Pooja's dad was diagnosed with cancer.Her dad did not want Pooja to be broken if he passes away one fine day.So he wanted to make Pooja prepare herself to live in her dad's absence.So we both pretended to fight beyond a limit.Ashok left home.But not because he did'nt want to live with us..but to take treatment without Pooja's absence.Pooja thinks that I left for America to live happily.But actually I went to America to be with Pooja's dad as he is taking treatment there.The truth is that Ashok and I are deeply in love with each other.I am very busy with Ashok there.That's why I could not talk to Pooja every day.But she thinks that I don't care about her or her dad and want to be a free bird.So these days she is not even attending my calls.

Kabir was shocked.Madhu:Ashok and I have come here knowing about yours and Pooja's live in relation.More than me,her dad is upset about live in relation as every parent dreams of their daughter's wedding.Please convince her to get married.It's our respect.Kabir became so emotional that he was not able to say anything.Slowly Madhu saw Pooja coming from behind.She was in tears.
Pooja:Kabir had brought me also here as it's you who called him here.But we never knew that you were going to reveal the biggest painful truth of our life. I am sorry mom.I misunderstood both of you. Dad's health....
Madhu said tearfully:He is getting better.Kabir...I called you to come alone.Why did you bring Pooja also here?Because of that Pooja came to know everything.Kabir:Pooja was living under a misconception that her parents were leading a horrible married life.It was essential for her to know the truth.it's good that she came to know of her dad's health.It's her right.Good that she realized how madly her parents love each other .

Pooja hugged Madhu and cried:I want to see dad.Madhu:I will take you there.
Pooja fell down weeping,Kabir held her:Pooja!
Pooja:How much did I misunderstand my own parents when their love is pure like Krystal?
Kabir became upset seeing her traumatic state:Pooja...you should be happy that it was jut your misunderstanding and your parents love each other unconditionally.