.:*My Oc*:.

Name: Fuwatto Nariko

Nickname(s): Fuwa, Nari

Gender: Female

Age: 17

Sex: Panromantic

Occupation: Ua Student/ Hero in Training of class 2-B

Looks: Short Fluffy Periwinkle Hair usually put in two D-Shaped Buns/Pigtails and covering her right eye, Bright Blue Eyes, Pale Skin, Slender, Not Curvy or Busty, 4' 10, Light specks at fingertips

Personality: Bubbly, Airheaded: Always goes along with anything as long as it isnt illegal. Booksmart: She knows a lot of random facts and things that usually arent useful, along with a lot of extremely useful facts! Anxious: She is very self-conscious about herself, making self-deprecating jokes for fun. Controlling: She always tries to control the situation for the better for herself or others, sometimes pushing away those she is trying to protect in the process.

Hero Name: Unannounced

Costume: Navy blue, skin tight, sleeveless suit with a white hood in the back, a white stripe down the side, and white boots along with multiple utility belts for storing glass bottles of her sweat for larger attacks. (Gross, I know)

Likes: Soft or Fluffy things, Anime/Manga, Painting (Though she isnt very good at it), Dark rooms

Dislikes: Sour or Hot foods, the Outdoors, Excessive amounts of anything

Family: Dad (Alive), Mom (Alive), Older Brother (Alive, Moved out)

Crush: Tenya Iida

Friends: Ochaco, Iida

Backstory: When Nariko was growing up, she attended a public school until 1st grade. She was very social and many friends. Once her quirk developed, it was very strong, and since Nari didnt know how to control it, she would cause holes in the floor or wall, water to suddenly evaporate, sometimes even explosions. She was expelled for misuse of her quirk and was sent to be homeschooled. After all the schools in the area got wind of this, they basically made it impossible for her to be educated there. Her father stepped up and took the lead with homeschooling her and helped control her quirk with his, Perfect Solid. With his quirk, anything he touched with both hands would become impervious to any change or attack, including Nari's quirk. She was homeschooled until Ua, where she got an application for class 1-B. She did very well. After the full-class-termination Aizawa pulled, Principal Nezu came up with the Replacement Rule. "If any student is to be moved down a class, expelled, etc, then the teacher is to choose a student from the class below theirs to take their place." She then started training, striving to be a Hero that her Father could depend on.

Weaknesses: Jumps into action usually with a poorly-thought-out plan, Twig Arms, Lightweight

Quirk Name: State of Matter

Quirk Desc: Nariko can change any objects State of Matter by sending molecule-sized projectiles contained in her sweat into an object's molecular structure. These projectiles can give Fuwa full control of the movements of the molecules. Making them shake rapidly, it changes solid->liquid->gas->plasma. Stabilizing them turns plasma->gas->liquid->solid.

Weaknesses: If she changes an object to gas or plasma, she loses control and it basically disintegrates unless it is cold enough. She also cant control more than 152 kg at a time