Chapter 2

AN

Hey guys me and karly from those curls are working on this i think its going to be alot of fun doing this with her

ALIS POV

I wake up in hospital to see the boy in the striped shirt looking at me. "Umm who are you?" i ask " Louis, Louis Tomlison" he says back. i didn't know what to do why did he do that why did he help me from what Logan tells me i ugly, pathetic and useless...... I was scared but not really i learned to push fear aside because of Logan.

LOUIS POV

She stared at me in confusion she didnt know what to do and neither do I. I called the mates and told them were i was and they thought it was responsible of me. The next thing i know Harry walked in the door waring MY coke-a-Cola pajamas this was soooo mean of him "Hazabear why are you wearing my P.Js? " i ask "Well they were the first thing i saw and i put them on. Sorry boobear." he said "Its fine" i replied

"so what am I doing here how will I find a home I always lived with Logan!" she said panicking "don't worry love you can stay with me and the lads" I said back to her smiling she gave me a scared look

"what about Logan what will do with the house he pays rent?" she said

"don't worry love everything will be fine because superman is here!" I screamed like an idiot "Ummm super man??!?!? What are you talking about?" she said kind of frightened I gave Hazz a weird look. "so you don't know know who we are?" I ask confused and she shook her head no.

ALLISONS POV

Who do these guys think they are i mean im in the hostpital suffering and i have never seen them and they want to know if i know them!!!?!?

"what do you mean do I know who you are you are complete strangers!!" I yelled at them.

" calm down love it's just weareaverypopularboybandthateveryoneknows (we are a popular boy band that everyone knows)" he said really fast but I understood. They did kind of look like I have seen them. I was so confused and scared I mean how am I going to live with these boys an are they going to hurt me?

LOUIS POV

I looked at her she just laid helplessly she had fallen asleep she was just soo beautiful and she had been through so much it made want to cry and I didn't want to think about it at all.

"Haz she needs to sleep but she Alain needs to go home also." i say

"here,let me carry her and you go check her out."

He lifts her up and she instantly wakes up and screams.

AnANAN authors note :)

Sorry this sucked loves :( I'll try harder soo comment vote fan??? Okay love youuuu .